Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sex - the solution to war?

tastey

ok IMO

war and hate in countries like israel/palestina could be avoided from the start, from tomorrow on! there is one thing that could be done that would solve the issue...

... and that is... to loosen up the laws about "no sex before marriage" and the like...

... i mean SERIOUSLY!!! they would all fuck around like bunnies in spring time and FORGET about all that killing and hate, they would have isrealy/palestinian GANG BANGS and SWINGER PARTIES all over the place!!! the problem of these guys is they are SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED!! that´s where it is!! these guys value religion more than life cause they´ve NEVER CUM SO HARD THEY PASSED OUT!! i mean guys, i would grab a gun and go crazy too if i didn´t get SEX or at least JERKED OFF!! imagine how BLUE BALLED these guys must be!!

so vote TASTEY FOR PRESIDENT and i´ll fix that!

Originally posted by tastey

ok IMO

war and hate in countries like israel/palestina could be avoided from the start, from tomorrow on! there is one thing that could be done that would solve the issue...

... and that is... to loosen up the laws about "no sex before marriage" and the like...

... i mean SERIOUSLY!!! they would all fuck around like bunnies in spring time and FORGET about all that killing and hate, they would have isrealy/palestinian GANG BANGS and SWINGER PARTIES all over the place!!! the problem of these guys is they are SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED!! that´s where it is!! these guys value religion more than life cause they´ve NEVER CUM SO HARD THEY PASSED OUT!! i mean guys, i would grab a gun and go crazy too if i didn´t get SEX or at least JERKED OFF!! imagine how BLUE BALLED these guys must be!!

so vote TASTEY FOR PRESIDENT and i´ll fix that!

I couldn't agree more. Think about it wait a life time to get a piece and

when you pull the vail back its vivacious. Shit, you can't say anything

because everyone will laugh at you. I would want to kill someone after

that experience. Maybe even throw a few rocks because I know that's going to

be my only opportunity.

i think everything would be better if dose contry didnt have such a bad religion i mean if the women were alow to use short miny skirts,showing boobs and have fredom in theire sex life , man wouln't have theire brains full of bulls hit they need something like that to spend theire energy SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX

WELLL and masturbation tooo :D