Clubplanet Nightlife Community

my sat. bunka review

roque1

ok, i get there with my girlfriend and two of her girl friends. I'm wearing jeans not baggy and a dress shirt.

one of 3 bouncers sez sorry no jeans.

other bouncer yells at me bc he thought he told me this before.

BTW I have not been to bunka in over a year.

I say, i thught jeans were the only thing in style for clubbing but thats all right and i begin to walk away with my girl and her friends.

then my friend who works with valet stops me to talk to me.

bouncer "sez are all of you leaving" girls say yes, then asks the valet dude if he knows me he sez yes so bouncer sez i could go in.

then i guess my valet friend must have told him i work for another club.

bouncer: "where do you work?"

me: "platinum"

bouncer: oh what do u do

me : promote/host

bouncer: i thought you had a real job like a bartender or something

me:.........(i said nothing)

valet guy: so how was last friday?

me: good

bouncer: ofcourse its good thats what ur supposed to say

me whisper to valet guy: i better go in now before im not allowed in

so i got my balls busted for 15 min. in front of everyone waiting on line.

i really had a few things to say but i just kept my cool bc my girls friends really wanted to go to bunka.

Inside was good except for them playing that italiano song thats always on KTU. i did hear some good classics. I would have preffered to not hear dark beat and disco balls but what can you do.

so here are my questions. everyone feel free to answer them please.

i personnally only wear nice jeans out whether it be platinum, abyss decko metro or the city clubs, like discotheque or euguenes.

1. Arent jeans the pants that are most in style at a club today???

2. Shouldnt bouncers make someone feel a little more welcome???

its not like the place was packed i could understand them not letting me in but whats up with all the ball busting???

anyway i would like to thank binoy for calling up bon about the guestlist and i would like to thank bon for putting me and my girl on it.

Bon- thank you, and maybe you could tell them how last friday was at platinum since they didnt believe me. Overall i did have a ok time at bunka. drinks were good, bartenders were quick and the music was good except for 3 tracks.

dont think i will be back though

Originally posted by roque1

ok, i get there with my girlfriend and two of her girl friends. I'm wearing jeans not baggy and a dress shirt.

one of 3 bouncers sez sorry no jeans.

other bouncer yells at me bc he thought he told me this before.

BTW I have not been to bunka in over a year.

I say, i thught jeans were the only thing in style for clubbing but thats all right and i begin to walk away with my girl and her friends.

then my friend who works with valet stops me to talk to me.

bouncer "sez are all of you leaving" girls say yes, then asks the valet dude if he knows me he sez yes so bouncer sez i could go in.

then i guess my valet friend must have told him i work for another club.

bouncer: "where do you work?"

me: "platinum"

bouncer: oh what do u do

me : promote/host

bouncer: i thought you had a real job like a bartender or something

me:.........(i said nothing)

valet guy: so how was last friday?

me: good

bouncer: ofcourse its good thats what ur supposed to say

me whisper to valet guy: i better go in now before im not allowed in

so i got my balls busted for 15 min. in front of everyone waiting on line.

i really had a few things to say but i just kept my cool bc my girls friends really wanted to go to bunka.

Inside was good except for them playing that italiano song thats always on KTU. i did hear some good classics. I would have preffered to not hear dark beat and disco balls but what can you do.

so here are my questions. everyone feel free to answer them please.

i personnally only wear nice jeans out whether it be platinum, abyss decko metro or the city clubs, like discotheque or euguenes.

1. Arent jeans the pants that are most in style at a club today???

2. Shouldnt bouncers make someone feel a little more welcome???

its not like the place was packed i could understand them not letting me in but whats up with all the ball busting???

anyway i would like to thank binoy for calling up bon about the guestlist and i would like to thank bon for putting me and my girl on it.

Bon- thank you, and maybe you could tell them how last friday was at platinum since they didnt believe me. Overall i did have a ok time at bunka. drinks were good, bartenders were quick and the music was good except for 3 tracks.

dont think i will be back though

your a feg and your fantasy football team sucks:tongue: