Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
lalaman

Bon Jovi...

I just wanna say I think hes got the most style out of anyone out there. Anyone know like want brand of shit he wears? Noone can rock sunglasses and a straw coyboy hat like Jon. He was actully a model for Versace for a while too I think.

I just wanna let everyone know another reason why im so damn proud to be a Jersey boy cause its people like him that give me something to look foward to in life...

(can u tell im excited to go to his concert)

oh by the way im not gay or anything so dont get the wrong idea or anything

BON JOVI is the greatest band ever!:):D:cool:

noone knows this but Bon Jovi and the Boss will be doin a surprise performance at the tradewinds closing party this weekend. either fri, sat or sun. I wear my Bon Jovi shirt wit pride and I have seen em many of times. I even saw em in Vegas

I absolutly love Bon Jovi!!!!! They are my favorite rock band ever, their sounds, are incredible, and I would do ANYTHING to see them live. As far as Jon Bon Jovi is, HE'S FUCKIN HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's strange to say, but the older he gets, the more good-looking he becomes. ::droooooooooool::

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

Bon Jovi is one of MY FAVORITE artists EVER...he is so cool, hot etc...and:idea: he's straight from JERZEEEEEEEEE:D

Jersey boys are the best :D

Favorite songs of his would have to be "Always" and "I'll be there for you" :heart: