Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
thehype

Question for you all....

Originally posted by perns2002

DKNY............

I am not a label whore though........ I am def. a bargain shopper.

Yeah I'm not a label whore so much either.... maybe I will be once I graduate from school and get a job and make some money!!!!

:(:tongue:

I have equal quantities of everythings seeing as I never buy things seprate always as an outfit but own a ton of...

Express (men)

DKNY

A/X

For shoes (other then dress shoes) I usually only wear Adidas b/c they make the only kind that fit my odd shaped foot (its kinda wide)

Originally posted by thehype

don't avoid the question. ANswer it

Fine Meanie!!!! :mad::D

But seriously I have clothes from all over the place

from XOXO to Armani Exchange to Express to Rampage to Diesel to Ralph Lauren (ok I USED to be obsessed with it, now I really don't like it, but have about 20 sweaters lol) to DKNY to Calvin Klein to Guess..... So in short -- I really have no clue what I have the most of :cool:

i think there are alot of designers that come up with good shit. i used to like A/X and Diesel. You go out around her with one of those shirts, and you look like 12 other kids that have the same shirt on(and probebly the same jeans)

so now i try to stick to stuff with no name on it, and hopefully it will look good :shades:

Originally posted by incredulous

i think there are alot of designers that come up with good shit. i used to like A/X and Diesel. You go out around her with one of those shirts, and you look like 12 other kids that have the same shirt on(and probebly the same jeans)

so now i try to stick to stuff with no name on it, and hopefully it will look good :shades:

Yeah I'm so over that wearing the brand name on the front of your shirt look.....

YES being in a club when someone else has the same thing on is THE worst....... It only happened to me once........

I was wearing these blue pants from Rampage and some girl at Joey's had the EXACT same ones on w/a white tank top like me :(

It put me in a bad mood the whole night :laugh:

Originally posted by mystify82281

YES being in a club when someone else has the same thing on is THE worst....... It only happened to me once........

I was wearing these blue pants from Rampage and some girl at Joey's had the EXACT same ones on w/a white tank top like me :(

It put me in a bad mood the whole night :laugh:

yeah but you know you look better then her anyway:shoot: