Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Real World/osbourns Review

Cessy

a) you post too much

B) it doesnt matter because they are replaying paulina rubio and her house right now....:eek:

but seriously..the real world sucked...arissa has big lips and black eyes and shes a jealous sexually repressed biotch...and trishelle is pregnant with steven's love child and frank told a stripper to stop touching him.....what a bunch of retards that whole cast is

Originally posted by pipdaddy

a) you post too much

B) it doesnt matter because they are replaying paulina rubio and her house right now....:eek:

but seriously..the real world sucked...arissa has big lips and black eyes and shes a jealous sexually repressed biotch...and trishelle is pregnant with steven's love child and frank told a stripper to stop touching him.....what a bunch of retards that whole cast is

Yeah Arissa, can she please wash her face and maybe use some eye makeup remover, GEEEZZ your on TELEVISION MISSY............

...trishelle is LATE....and they never use condoms....lovely.......

.....sad when brynne the self proclaimed party animal free love chick is looking down on your sex life and lecturing u!!.

..btw...brynne definitely becoming my favorite.......

.....frank....needs to locate his dick and remind it that they are in VEGAS!

.....the osbournes ...lol......how about when ozzy didn't want sharon to give the president the cuff links..so he is like telling her the president isnt allowed to accept gifts!

Originally posted by misk

[b.....the osbournes ...lol......how about when ozzy didn't want sharon to give the president the cuff links..so he is like telling her the president isnt allowed to accept gifts!

You gotta love the osbournes. It wasnt the episode last night, but I loved when Sharon gave Ozzy the listerine strip for the first time and told him it was gum....then it disolved in his mouth and he got that weird look on his face...he was like mad at her for lying to him. I love the osbournes.

arissa that racoon faced bitch needs to get laid, I thought next weeks coming attractions looked like she is leaving the show or something...how funny was it when president Bush calls out Ozzy in his opening speech at the White House party, Ozzy gets up and blows a kiss and raises his hands, how funny:laugh:

Originally posted by xrapturex

You gotta love the osbournes. It wasnt the episode last night, but I loved when Sharon gave Ozzy the listerine strip for the first time and told him it was gum....then it disolved in his mouth and he got that weird look on his face...he was like mad at her for lying to him. I love the osbournes.

...lol......and i love how his face goes totally stone and emotionless when he gets his make-up done.....it's like telling a small child not to move and they are scared to!....

...lol......and i love how his face goes totally stone and emotionless when he gets his make-up done.....it's like telling a small child not to move and they are scared to!....

LOL, Yup! Or the one where he was telling jack to appologize to their housekeeper (or whatever she is), and he was like..

its all fun and no fun and all work and no fun...just blabbering. Too funny.:laugh: :laugh:

Oh and the one where sharon has them putting bubbles on the stage, and he's like "im supposed to be the prince of fucking darkness, i cant have bubbles"

Originally posted by perns2002

How about when Sharon find a bottle of JD and vicaden (sp) under the couch cuz Ozzy hide them ,and she attempts to pee in the botlte......... classic...... revenge................

lol, yup...i remember that one too...

or when the cops came cuz they threw a turkey at the neighbors...

or when ozzy is trying to catch the cat outside with only one foot, and he keeps missing. :laugh: :laugh:

i can go on all day...

Originally posted by xrapturex

Ohhhhhh, I fuckin' LOVED that scene.

Sharon: Here Ozzy try this it's a new kind of gum

Ozzy: What is this............it's a fuckin' stamp Sharon.

Sharon: It's a new kind of breath mint.

Ozzy: Well, you fucking lied to me..........!!!!!

Originally posted by ou812

Ohhhhhh, I fuckin' LOVED that scene.

Sharon: Here Ozzy try this it's a new kind of gum

Ozzy: What is this............it's a fuckin' stamp Sharon.

Sharon: It's a new kind of breath mint.

Ozzy: Well, you fucking lied to me..........!!!!!

And the way he places it on his tounge,, he is like scared. :laugh:

[b..btw...brynne definitely becoming my favorite.......

me too! I dont understand why no one in the house is interested in her, I think she's cute. Me must be a complete whack job, and they arent showing it.