Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ladies? whats the dog most likely to get ur attention?

t0nythelover

Originally posted by t0nythelover

...i personally have to try to pet every pug i see, even if there owners arent hot. pugs are a tonythelover magnet...

eeew - i really don't like pugs...

i dunno about any breed, but i like big, silly looking dogs, or puppies. any kind of puppy appeals to people. what you should do is raise puppies and give them away when they get older and not as cute :idea::tongue: - like in one of those programs that raises seeing-eye dogs. that'd also get you major coolness points in general, with chicks, the community, etc. and good deeds are just good. hey, boost your good karma while getting chicks :aright: !

ya the hog looks pretty cool.

pugs are so cute, how can you not love them? they get nasty when they are fat thought, there like little wobbling footstools.

i think those miniature doberman pinschers are cute. there so noble but tiny.

i love when dogs shake like when they are puppies or when they are cold. soo cute.

damn, i guess all i have to do is learn how to raise seeing eye dogs and ill be set huh?

Originally posted by t0nythelover

i think those miniature doberman pinschers are cute. there so noble but tiny.

OMG, I love those little doggies! Being a cat person though, I rarely bother petting random dogs... so I don't think I can offer you very good advice here. :tongue:

Originally posted by mystify82281

Overall, I'm much more of a "cat person" -- The only kinds of dogs I usually like are the little ones!!!!

My roommate got a white maltese puppy - she's adorable and named Madison :D

Big dogs scare me :worry:

People tend to look at me weird :shaky: when I tell them I'm a cat person, I'm not too crazy about most dogs, blah blah blah... but that I love Rotties! Hehe.

The only dogs that scare me are Pitts... you never know when one could go off... and German Shepards... those things really make me nervous... if one wanted to, it could seriously fuck your shit up... :shake:

Cats are the best though seriously!!!!

When they are kittens they are SO FCKN ADORABLE.... Plus cats never smell like dogs... YUCK..... The little dog my roommate has is a little stinky even when she gives her a bath!!!!

I love cats!!!!!

Oh yes... cats rule, dogs drool! :D Mine's nearly 3 and he still acts like a kitten most of the time... a really BIG kitten, hehe... he chases his tail every night... and right now he's going berzerk with a q-tip... lol... :D

And anyone who says that it's easier to bag a chick with a dog than with a cat... I know someone who's pick-up line was, "my cat just had a litter of kittens, wanna see them?" :laugh: Six years later, and now they're married...

Originally posted by linabina

i love boxers... labs... i love big dogs.. :) some lil dogs are cute but for the most part i cant stand lil yappy things

yeah I hate barking dogs

thehog only bark for 2 things

1. when someone knock's on the doors (only 1 or 2 barks and only if we act startled)

2. right before he attacks another dog (more like a crazy growling sound)

Originally posted by tastyt

Oh yes... cats rule, dogs drool! :D Mine's nearly 3 and he still acts like a kitten most of the time... a really BIG kitten, hehe... he chases his tail every night... and right now he's going berzerk with a q-tip... lol... :D

And anyone who says that it's easier to bag a chick with a dog than with a cat... I know someone who's pick-up line was, "my cat just had a litter of kittens, wanna see them?" :laugh: Six years later, and now they're married...

I have one cat now "Kitty" - She is HUGE and the sweetest cat ever.....

I used to have a cat for all my life, but she died at age 20!!!! She was actually a year older than me - how crazy is that?!?!? I think she is like one of the longest living cats ever......... I miss her :(

I have one cat now "Kitty" - She is HUGE and the sweetest cat ever.....

I used to have a cat for all my life, but she died at age 20!!!! She was actually a year older than me - how crazy is that?!?!? I think she is like one of the longest living cats ever......... I miss her :(

awww....little Putz:( She is in Heaven with Spanky...our pets did live lonngggg, we both got very lucky with that

cats are crazy, i used to live with three cats. the first one was off the stree and mad gangster. hed scratch the shit out of everyone for no reason, guess he was abused or sometihng. the second one came as a kitten. it used to wake up and it would be curled up next to me sleeping and purring so softly. then it got older and got neutered ouch. the third one came last as a kitten also. he was soo cute and tiny. these cats though would go crazy at like 4 or 5 am everynight. i slept on a sofa bed and the cats would like wake up at that time and chase each other around like crazy makin mad noise, knockin shit over and rolling those balls with the bells around. i used to hate that cuz i had 3 jobs and just started college and had enough lack of sleep.

speaking of puppies...what ever happened to sexybabyd's puppy?