Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sexual tension in my class

t0nythelover

this girl keeps checkin me out but i get intimidated by her. i dont wanna talk to her and then haver her be like "who the fuck are you" which has happened before. i think whats the worse that can happen, then i think it might make the class weird for me. guess ill wait till finals to say something.

heres what i need your help on. she always bends over facing me or sits on her chair leaning foward sticking her ass in my direction, then shell turn around and see if im looking, but i dont know if its really wha i think it is... arg :confused:

Originally posted by t0nythelover

this girl keeps checkin me out but i get intimidated by her. i dont wanna talk to her and then haver her be like "who the fuck are you" which has happened before. i think whats the worse that can happen, then i think it might make the class weird for me. guess ill wait till finals to say something.

heres what i need your help on. she always bends over facing me or sits on her chair leaning foward sticking her ass in my direction, then shell turn around and see if im looking, but i dont know if its really wha i think it is... arg :confused:

give her the ;)

what do you want out of it? a hookup? then what do you have to lose? wink, smile, see what happens.

but...um, don't you have a Live-In GF? :confused:

Originally posted by suthrnbelle

what do you want out of it? a hookup? then what do you have to lose? wink, smile, see what happens.

but...um, don't you have a Live-In GF? :confused:

not only that my gf is in the class. that kinda makes it hard. i think that girls boyfriend is in the class too. actually i think they broke up cuz they used to hug and shit and now they dont even talk. i dunno what to do. shes so hot, even my gf checks her out. like shes always saying stuff to me about the class but i cant be like oh hey lets go talk cuz theres never an opportunity to.

................ shes so hot, even my gf checks her out. like shes always saying stuff to me about the class but i cant be like oh hey lets go talk cuz theres never an opportunity to.

Oh shit............there's a simple solution to this then, here's you're answer:

Duhhhhh!!

my gf dont care, shed probably wanna get in on it but i dont think this girl is bi. thats the problem. plus my gf has this rule that i can only mess with girls less attractive than her (dont ask i dont get it either) but this girl is just super bangin. plus i dont know if this guy thats always with her is her bf. but we always make eye contact and smile and stuff, but i cant hold it i just look down or something like i get nervous and cant help it.

its a science lab class and since the first day of class my boy was like yo this girl is checkin you out. i notice it too and it happens all the time. shell eavesdrop on my conversations cuz she sits like behind me and laff at my jokes or ill ask someone a question bout the lab and shell come over to help me and theres like that eye contact thats just a little too long. but i dont wanna read too much into that. i dont know shit like this doesnt happen to me to often so i dont know how to react. plus i never see her without that dude or when im not with my gf so i cant just kick game. maybe ill tell my gf to back off me in class so i can make moves i dunno.

my gf dont care, shed probably wanna get in on it but i dont think this girl is bi. thats the problem. plus my gf has this rule that i can only mess with girls less attractive than her (dont ask i dont get it either) but this girl is just super bangin. plus i dont know if this guy thats always with her is her bf. but we always make eye contact and smile and stuff, but i cant hold it i just look down or something like i get nervous and cant help it.

its a science lab class and since the first day of class my boy was like yo this girl is checkin you out. i notice it too and it happens all the time. shell eavesdrop on my conversations cuz she sits like behind me and laff at my jokes or ill ask someone a question bout the lab and shell come over to help me and theres like that eye contact thats just a little too long. but i dont wanna read too much into that. i dont know shit like this doesnt happen to me to often so i dont know how to react. plus i never see her without that dude or when im not with my gf so i cant just kick game. maybe ill tell my gf to back off me in class so i can make moves i dunno.

this is very interesting please keep us inform of what happend im sorry i cant help my self to be curiouse about :tongue:

i think u should make a move but tell ur girl what are u going to do oher wise u would be in troble