Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This is SO COOL! Check this out....

blisterfoot

This is INCREDIBLE, and I SWEAR it's legit. If you like to get loaded and play video games before heading out to the club, read this:

You can get a FREE Sony Playstation 2 (or XBOX or Gamecube) with essentially zero effort! Not a scam, I swear--I've already done it twice and got 2 FREE Playstations (didn't even have to pay shipping and handling!) Sold the extra on ebay for $195. I still can't believe it was so easy.

All you have to do is paste this link into your browser-- http://readysetgamer.com/register.asp?3072=76454

Then just fill out the registration info and click on the Membership area and it tells you what to do (basically, just refer other people to the site). Takes essentially no effort, and you can get a free gaming console in less than 10 days! They also have raffles for video games and magazines and stuff, but who cares when you can get a console GUARANTEED?

I always figured these things never work, but I promise you this one does. I'm working on my third PS2 now! Good luck!