Clubplanet Nightlife Community

do you answer the phone during sex?

weyes

do you answer the phone during sex?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. do you answer the phone during sex?

• YES, all of MY calls are important
    • NAH, i'll just check my voicemail right after we come
    • NO, out of respect for my partner
    • HELL NO! i'm having sex, dammit!!!

But once, this girl I was seeing and I were asleep. One of her friends calls, someone I couldn't stand, and wanted someone to talk to cause she was falling alseep at the wheel coming home from a bar. As you can imagine, I was pretty ticked for having been woken up. Eventually climbed on top of my girl and started at it, and did her for the twenty minutes she was on the phone with her friend. Never saw anyone bite her bottom lip so much trying not to make a sound.;)

Originally posted by joeg

lol... i hate it when they pick up all out of breathe and shit... and you can tell somethings up... then they're just like "uhhh ye... lemme call you back, i'm having sex right now...."

lol....

:laugh: yeah - i don't like that either. lets me in on something i really didn't need to hear :worry::D .

yes, cause only very few people actually HAVE my cellphone number. i usually never give it out and tell people i´ll call THEM and not otherwise (i also block my ID). that results in me endless positive things:

being able to fully calculate my time, not having guys or girls call me that i don´t really want anything to do with, not having "control calls" from girls that think they have to act jaleous, only having people around me when i go out that i REALLY want around me (cause *i* called them up), not being disturbed so often, etc.

people that HAVE my cell number are *allowed* to call me anytime cause they are IMPORTANT to me. i also tell them to only call if it´s important or if they wanna do something, no chit-chat :)