Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

kaydup

What a mess already.

I can't believe though at the time I drive to my office(I am sure you are all still in dreamland) that the road was somewhat full. It is usually me and 2 other cars. But of course they all had to go 8mph and all drive next to eachother:mad:

Ok who is getting banged up tonight baby!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by teamj5

This shit needs to stop.

People in this city already scare me when they drive while its raining....which is why i hate driving in the snow.

When the hell you going to NY. Because if your not there now, then you are FUCKED

Originally posted by vikkii123

omg the drive to the T station today was horrible....

it usually takes me like 15 min at the most today it took me like 35... wtf:confused: it's just a little snow people!!! :mad:

When I lived in New Mexico, we were in the mountians and it snowed once, pretty good. They shut the whole town down, which wasn't much just Walmart and some gas stations. But, I was the only one out. Then by 1:30 it was 70 degrees again.

What that story has to do with anything I don't know, just felt like telling all ya :shaky:

Originally posted by kaydup

When I lived in New Mexico, we were in the mountians and it snowed once, pretty good. They shut the whole town down, which wasn't much just Walmart and some gas stations. But, I was the only one out. Then by 1:30 it was 70 degrees again.

What that story has to do with anything I don't know, just felt like telling all ya :shaky:

:laugh2: :laugh2:

Originally posted by teamj5

omg they shut down wal mart ???? they must have declaired a state of emergency.

You laugh but Wall Mart is like the life out there, where else can you get your groceries, clothes, liquor, hair cut, eye exam, tires rotated, eat, the list goes on and on

Originally posted by jk9

I am gettin ripped tonight... Snow sux..

Hey Jeff! I was asking where you've been! I'm getting ripped up tonight too! I woke up at 6 am and it had just started snowing. Everything looks so pretty, everyone is in great spirits today! Happy Thanksgiving everyone and safe travels. GO PATS!!!:D:heart::letsgo::bounce:

Originally posted by prplhz

It's a play be play of what my night is going to look like:D

:D Good call. So, are we all going to the Phoenix tonight, getting severly banged up, then sleeping until 4 pm tomorrow at which time my parents will disown me for missing Thanksgiving??

Who's in? Jess, I know you're down... who else?

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

:D Good call. So, are we all going to the Phoenix tonight, getting severly banged up, then sleeping until 4 pm tomorrow at which time my parents will disown me for missing Thanksgiving??

Who's in? Jess, I know you're down... who else?

Yeah I could be down

Hey nice location, I just laughed my ass off:laugh: