Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wmc 2003

groovefire

Today's snow storm prompted me to book my trip. I'm in baby! Tuesday 3/18 thru Sunday 3/23. US Air Boston-Miami. Staying at the Waldorf Towers, 860 Ocean Drive.

Now I'm not gonna do what everyone thinks I'm gonna do, and just freak out...all I wanna know is...who's comin' with me?

Originally posted by groovefire

Today's snow storm prompted me to book my trip. I'm in baby! Tuesday 3/18 thru Sunday 3/23. US Air Boston-Miami. Staying at the Waldorf Towers, 860 Ocean Drive.

Now I'm not gonna do what everyone thinks I'm gonna do, and just freak out...all I wanna know is...who's comin' with me?

Nice! I won't be able to swing both this and Europe in the summer, but I'll be thinking of everyone with envy!

Originally posted by groovefire

Nice Todd! :D Can I ask how much the flight and room were? Oh, and I want to stay where you're staying! It's okay, I can crash on your floor! :tongue:

Originally posted by snatch69

Nice Todd! :D Can I ask how much the flight and room were? Oh, and I want to stay where you're staying! It's okay, I can crash on your floor! :tongue:

Expedia Vacation Package. Roundtrip airfare from Boston, 4 star hotel for 6 days, 5 nights, plus taxes and surcharges...grand total, $669.16. Giddy-up!

I'm going to get there this year. Hopefully gonna do it on the cheap... cheap flight, cheap hotel, cheap food, cheap women (I didn't just say that).

Now make sure you get a gig by the pool/beach. I want to work on my tan while you play a funky, tribal set. Is that really too much to ask? I didn't think so.....

(Will you be my girlfriend? No, I'm a dyke.. yeah, really big dyke. Wow, what's that like?)

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I'm going to get there this year. Hopefully gonna do it on the cheap... cheap flight, cheap hotel, cheap food, cheap women (I didn't just say that).

Now make sure you get a gig by the pool/beach. I want to work on my tan while you play a funky, tribal set. Is that really too much to ask? I didn't think so.....

(Will you be my girlfriend? No, I'm a dyke.. yeah, really big dyke. Wow, what's that like?)

Sorry bro, but I'm going with my girlfriend, and besides, you're really not my type. Phil's available, though, and he's a total whore. Just tell him you like Prince and Arrested Development remixes, and he'll be putty in your hands. ;)

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

That's not what you were telling me last Sunday! ;)

OK, homophobia's kicking in again, enough of that!

Don't Be Gay Sparky, Don't Be Gay!

Now I get it, you were just flirting with me for Pravda guestlist privileges! Shame on you! I’m a person damn it! I have feelings!