Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
adonis55

first cloned baby due in january 2003

Originally posted by perns2002

SCARY SHIT - honestly this whole thing scars me...

yea same here

back in highschool (which wasnt a very long time ago), one of my bio teachers was telling us how in the future with cloning and all that, people would actually be able to pick out the type of kid they want and their credentials.

i hate to say this, but it would be like a supermarket, where parents can actually say i want a kid who will be with brown hair and blue eyes and grows to be about 6 foot and etc

Totally screwing with nautre's way of life..................

I mean for medical reason's maybe to help save lifes..............

& I don't think every country will be honest about it (army's making perfect clones) it can get too messy.

Totally screwing with nautre's way of life..................

I mean for medical reason's maybe to help save lifes..............

& I don't think every country will be honest about it (army's making perfect clones) it can get too messy.

i'm with u on that one :worry:

[b

Yeah I think its a horrible idea. you would have tought after losing so many Jedis in the last clone war, that we would have learned our lesson. But noooooo...........

Originally posted by dnice35

Yeah I think its a horrible idea. you would have tought after losing so many Jedis in the last clone war, that we would have learned our lesson. But noooooo...........

WAIT WHAT HAPPENED??????

i am sure that they have been cloning humans for years now. this just means they've finally decided to make it public.

this is not good..fucking with nature....people are putting God's power into their hands...this is not good.