Clubplanet Nightlife Community

x & alcohol

bkissa

Originally posted by bkissa

how come i always hear people saying not to drink before or during a roll? is because it will cause dehydration or is there another reason?

I mix and match my drugs til' I find a good combo. Personally I dont see nothing wrong with x and alcohol, as a matter of fact Alcohol is kinda like wearing black. It goes with anything.... :D

Originally posted by dnice35

I mix and match my drugs til' I find a good combo. Personally I dont see nothing wrong with x and alcohol, as a matter of fact Alcohol is kinda like wearing black. It goes with anything.... :D

i must agree with dnice....mixing "grandpa's cough syrup" and x is ok...but if u are somewhere, were u are sweating alot or using up alot of ur body's water (i.e. outside concert) drink water to replenish...u can mix both..no harm...BUT DONT MIX ALCOHOL WITH G!!!!!! any amount could be very very very very ugly....:(

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

i must agree with dnice....mixing "grandpa's cough syrup" and x is ok...but if u are somewhere, were u are sweating alot or using up alot of ur body's water (i.e. outside concert) drink water to replenish...u can mix both..no harm...BUT DONT MIX ALCOHOL WITH G!!!!!! any amount could be very very very very ugly....:(

so true..... G and alcohol DO NOT MIX!

Theres some incriminating pictures of myself somewhere to prove it.

Originally posted by meli2444

THAT MIGHT HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE REASON YOU DON'T DRIVE, HUH? :tongue:

SO, YOU COMING OUT THIS FRIDAY OR WHAT? ;)

Don't you dare blame the alcohol. I have a few theories as to why I am not driving.

1). If the damn road would have stayed still instead of swerving all which ways.

2). If the prick cop would have minded its own business instead of pulling me over, I would still be driving.

3). If I would have called the lady cop "officer", instead of "occifer"

she would have a little more lenient.

It was all a conspiracy against me..... :mad:

Picotto : I am trying my best to get one of my dead beat friends to take me, the problem is that most of those losers are into hip-hop and shit..... If I go I will have to check them in at the hip-hop room at space, while I mingle with the normal people.

Don't you dare blame the alcohol. I have a few theories as to why I am not driving.

1). If the damn road would have stayed still instead of swerving all which ways.

2). If the prick cop would have minded its own business instead of pulling me over, I would still be driving.

3). If I would have called the lady cop "officer", instead of "occifer"

she would have a little more lenient.

It was all a conspiracy against me..... :mad:

Picotto : I am trying my best to get one of my dead beat friends to take me, the problem is that most of those losers are into hip-hop and shit..... If I go I will have to check them in at the hip-hop room at space, while I mingle with the normal people.

YOU SEEM TO HAVE SOME VALID ANSWERS. I GUESS EVERYONE WAS AGAINST YOU THAT NIGHT YOU GOT PULLED OVER. BTW, I'M GLAD YOUR DRIVING ANYMORE. I HEARD YOU LIVE NEAR ME. :laugh:

PICCOTTO: HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE! :tongue:

YOU SEEM TO HAVE SOME VALID ANSWERS. I GUESS EVERYONE WAS AGAINST YOU THAT NIGHT YOU GOT PULLED OVER. BTW, I'M GLAD YOUR DRIVING ANYMORE. I HEARD YOU LIVE NEAR ME. :laugh:

PICCOTTO: HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE! :tongue:

Dont worry my car has auto-pilot. Somtimes I use to fall asleep and the car would find its way home all by itself... :D

lol... yeah, alcohol does pretty much go with everything (except g, but g doesn't sound fun anyway)... most of the time it makes things cooler... although i've always kept e and alcohol separate...

i've seen all my friends get trashed and then roll and they seemed to have fun... so i'm sure its worth a shot... just be concious of drinking water as both substances dehydrate you...

I really like the E-alcohol combination. lately I've been mixing the two a lot. Usually, I drink first, get to the club, drop, and then when it hits drink some more. Alcohol goes down so much easier when you have that slight roll going. Also, it counteracts that drunk tiredness I always get when I drink.

After this wkends fiasco, I will go back on my word. Alcohol and xanaies/roofies DO NOT MIX. not unless you like making the bench on the patio at space your personal bed....... so ladies and gentlemen, beware of mixing alcohol and xanies...... DEFENETELY NOT A GOOD IDEA!

After this wkends fiasco, I will go back on my word. Alcohol and xanaies/roofies DO NOT MIX. not unless you like making the bench on the patio at space your personal bed....... so ladies and gentlemen, beware of mixing alcohol and xanies...... DEFENETELY NOT A GOOD IDEA!

I GUESS THIS IS WHY YOU COULDN'T FIND ME AT SPACE ON FRIDAY...:laugh:

I GUESS THIS IS WHY YOU COULDN'T FIND ME AT SPACE ON FRIDAY...:laugh:

Oh no this was Saturday night, Friday I was "decent" to my standards... I can actually remember most of the night... But Saturday ...... OH BOY thats a whole different story. :tongue: