Clubplanet Nightlife Community

x & alcohol

bkissa

Originally posted by dnice35

Oh no this was Saturday night, Friday I was "decent" to my standards... I can actually remember most of the night... But Saturday ...... OH BOY thats a whole different story. :tongue:

YOU PARTY WAYYYYYY TO MUCH! I WAS HIDING THE REST OF THE WEEKEND. ARE YOU GOING TO SPACE THIS FRIDAY OR WILL YOU BE AT THE LIVING ROOM? :laugh:

Originally posted by meli2444

YOU PARTY WAYYYYYY TO MUCH! I WAS HIDING THE REST OF THE WEEKEND. ARE YOU GOING TO SPACE THIS FRIDAY OR WILL YOU BE AT THE LIVING ROOM? :laugh:

Oh hell nah, no more living room for me..... EVER!!! I will defenetly try to make it to space this friday.... I think I have seen enough "bling, bling" or "pigeons", ect..... to last me a life time.

Originally posted by sloppy

i dont know about e, but bach in the day(like HS) any drinking with acid would TOTALLY negate the trips effects. And beside, why mix rolls with booze when you can mix it withKKKKKKKKK!

booze does inhibit the effect no doubt but i totally agree with the k & e mix that is the weirdest trip/roll you can have all you need is cartoons preferably japanamation any live must be live cd"s from oakenfold in ibiza is a great one or any really trancy music turn down tv volume drop a pill wait to you feel your first wave then do a monster bump and join the cartoon you are watching literally you can stay in cartoon land for a while then if you want to really explore planet k go bump for bump with a friend until the room your sitting in no longer exists it is beyond strange and anyone who thinks this is stupid go to a bar any fri or sat at 3:00 am sober you will be so turned off and disgusted with loud drunks yelling in your ear spit flying out of there mouth slurring so bad you cant understand them and then the most intelligent part is last call watching that guy get in his car to go home it is pathetic how brainwashed and programmed this society is