Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bedrock & Yoshitoshi in town....Free stuff inside

xplosionrecord

Josh Mox here to invite Miami to an intimate night with Bedrock and Yoshitoshi!!! Featuring one of my favorite DJ/Producers

LUKE FAIR.

This guy f%@#king rocks!!!

Also, becouse I think luke is one of the best DJ's in the world, and I dig his shit so much...I am personally going to give more than 20 CD's of luke's latests mix in the open Bar hours!

That's not all....any of you guys show up with a group of 20 people and I'll personally give out a bottle of Absolut Vodka free of charge to the group.

Not to mention, open bar 10:00 pm to 11:00 pm

Not to mention, free entrance 10:00 pm to 11:00 pm

And not to mention the best MUSIC and great VIBE

Hope to see all of you there...

Thanksgiving night: November 28th

@ Big Deejay Little Club - Lola Bar

247 23rd St.

(One block west of Collins Ave.)

Miami Beach

Much of the credit for the recent buzz over Toronto,Canada’s budding dance scene falls on the shoulders and turn tables of DJ and music producer Luke Fair. Chosen by DJ magazine as one of their “faces to watch in 2002,” Fair is set to storm the international dance music scene with an eclectic style that includes twisted vocal house, trippy slow moving grooves, and anything else that Fair can use to fire up the dance floor.

Luke Fair first began turning heads while manning the warm-up spot for some of the world’s top DJs at Toronto’s legendary, now-defunct, Industry Nightclub. Fair subsequently went on to a year-long residency at Toronto’s popular night, dubbed “Breathe,” at System Soundbar.

Most recently, Luke Fair has garnered attention for his first studio effort, a genre-crossing white label remix of U2’s “Silver & Gold,” which has enjoyed repeated plays by top DJs, the likes of Danny Tenaglia, Deep Dish, Pete Tong and John Digweed. In fact, Digweed liked the cut so much, he invited Fair to sign to his Bedrock label.

Since then, Fair has completed a remix of Moonface's “Futurized Fears,” a two-sided 'ragga-house' single titled 'Kritical' which is set for release in Spring 2002. He has also completed a remix of Satoshi Tomiie's “Virus” for SAW, Kings Of Tomorrow's “I Want You” for Yoshitoshi, Express Soul's “I'm Waiting” for Fade, and Lorient's “Salvation” for Inversus. Indeed, Fair looks poised for a tremendous break out year in 2002!

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

I WILL BE PRESENT....hold a cd for me;) .....i would like to meet some of u guys that make this possible...hopefully we can sit and talk shop for a while...see ya guys after Turkey Day....:D

Picking up strange men again Matas?.... :tongue: jk

yes you read that right! everyone's favorite wonder snow bunny is going to chill on the lovely beaches of miami then throw down some ice on the decks of lola before shoveling the snow back to canada. in case you feel cool enough, maybe your air conditioning just broke, or just need to get your ass out of the family circus, then come on down to lola. it'll be "cool" i promise.

in all seriousness....luke is gonna turn shit out. he's a friend of mine and i hope you all come down and show our canadian friend a good time. maybe he'll even show you a few pics of his igloo back home ;)

SUPPORT!!!!

...don't eat too much turkey and sleep on this one!

112802lukefair.gif