Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the Official "I ain't drivin 2nite Roll Call"

Originally posted by hunnie818

Have fun tonight!!!! Be safe!!!!!

and if I dont get a chance to talk to you hava a Happy Turkey Day!!!!!!:D

T - Have a happy turkey day!! Call me later or tomorrow when you get a chance!! Are you coming out tomorrow night? Let me know cuz I have pics for you!!!!:D

Originally posted by jpdd810

What's up there sweetie?! They got me to give in and go to factory!!!!! I swore I would never go back but you will see me sunday morning!!!

;) ;)

Niiiiice. The roll call thread I started was kinda just for the people I knew, but it seems like the whole jersey boards goin now!! Good stuff..see ya there. :D

Originally posted by xj8mike

yeah baby!! U R da best when you are drunk hey can I get another :kiss2::laugh: :laugh: :laugh: see ya in 20mins laur

Hey Mike, Tell the fam I said Happy Turkey day, and thanks for being there for me last night it's really appreciated I dont know how I get into those predicaments :rolleyes: Give me a buzz later so ya can fill me in babe....

Originally posted by laurie619

Hey Mike, Tell the fam I said Happy Turkey day, and thanks for being there for me last night it's really appreciated I dont know how I get into those predicaments :rolleyes: Give me a buzz later so ya can fill me in babe....

Its cool Laur I'll always be there 4-u! U're just lucky that I knew the coppers :laugh: Check your PM's