Clubplanet Nightlife Community

E and your buthole

sloppy

since we're on the subject ive been real curious about this"plugging" I mean with all the shit you can get in a roll and never Know what the fuck is init . isnt it kind of like throwing your ass in the air and saying"ok anybody put anything they want in there"what the fuck is wrong with you people. Somebody convince me this is OK. That would be interesting

Originally posted by sloppy

since we're on the subject ive been real curious about this"plugging" I mean with all the shit you can get in a roll and never Know what the fuck is init . isnt it kind of like throwing your ass in the air and saying"ok anybody put anything they want in there"what the fuck is wrong with you people. Somebody convince me this is OK. That would be interesting

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: so true!

yeah, almost as crazy as opening your mouth and saying "ok anybody put anything they want in here!!" :tongue:

its really not any more dangerous than sniffing or eating the pill... aside from the fact that you get more of it...

personally, i don't put things in my ass... but i wouldn't think any less of someone who plugs..

Originally posted by joeg

yeah, almost as crazy as opening your mouth and saying "ok anybody put anything they want in here!!" :tongue:

its really not any more dangerous than sniffing or eating the pill... aside from the fact that you get more of it...

personally, i don't put things in my ass... but i wouldn't think any less of someone who plugs..

exactly what im saying.. i mean ya it sounds gross and all.. but it's no worse than actually eating the god-damn thing.. and it's harming 1 less body system (the digestive).. cuz u kno how some pills fuck w/ ur stomach..

Originally posted by billyfromboston

exactly what im saying.. i mean ya it sounds gross and all.. but it's no worse than actually eating the god-damn thing.. and it's harming 1 less body system (the digestive).. cuz u kno how some pills fuck w/ ur stomach..

it also spares your liver... and i'm sure all of our livers need whatever mercy they can get...

Originally posted by elitesnautica

It does not spare the liver - the liver still has to filter the drug out of your system. Although it should only have to make the pass going out and not going in.

nautica

well yeah, not completely... but like you said, it eliminates the 1st pass...