Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FUCK Club ABYSS

velvetrope

Originally posted by magilicuti

you lacking the common sense and taking a swing at a bouncer kinda ruins your creditability. i don't know

yea now that i am sober i know that, but i was drunk. wasn't trashed but i got out of control. if i was straight none of this would of happend cause i would have moved away and tryed talking to the bouncer again. instead of getting pissed off when he didn't listen to me the first time. i know he also could of beat my ass cause he was huge. but i still think he should of listened to what i had to say and help me get my girlfriend out of the club.

Originally posted by velvetrope

yea now that i am sober i know that, but i was drunk. wasn't trashed but i got out of control. if i was straight none of this would of happend cause i would have moved away and tryed talking to the bouncer again. instead of getting pissed off when he didn't listen to me the first time. i know he also could of beat my ass cause he was huge. but i still think he should of listened to what i had to say and help me get my girlfriend out of the club.

so you admit youre wrong yet still try to blame the club /bouncer who ever. If i was the bouncer I probably would have been a little bit more courteous and offered some assistance.....

.by shoving my cock down her throat and clearing her oral passage.:laugh: relax there buttercup Im breaking balls.

Originally posted by velvetropeprod

Some bouncers are just assholes and if you deny that, you're full of shit and you know it. But really, posting FUCK CLUB ABYSS was the wrong way to deal with it. You're killing me Jack, lol

Peace,

Mike Z

Sad to hear some peeps actually have a tough time at Abyss, I've been goin to that club since I turned legit(18) its been almost eight years, and the closest brush with the bouncers wuz when I showed up decked out in jeans..apparently, some of my friends who had showed up earlier in jeans were let in, but since there was a surge in crowds by 11:30, the management decided on a way to trim the crowds by sending away "inappropriately dressed crowd. Wuz such a bummer since I didnt have my keys to my place. Ended up hanging out at some seedy joint till closing time.

Other than that, been to so many clubs, never been in a fracas with bouncers or other patrons. Some times, you win a contest by walking away..( I know if your g/f is around thats an absolute no-no). Best thing to remember, nothing civilized ever gets resolved if one of the engaging parties is loaded to the gills. Either way you look at it, there's gonna be some ruffled feathers by the end of the nite.

The notion that comes up is that clubs in jerzey or en why cee are 'lousy' coz of an individual,..that totally unfair. Most of those bouncers dont see that job as a career, they literally making ends meet. I personally know alot of bouncers at different clubs and the general concensus is, when it comes to dealing with a partying drunken crowd, everyone is fair game, you cant tell a good drunk and a lousy one. Whats the difference you may ask.....well, there are those that are the funniest, placid and cool when drunk..and these do not resort to anger 1st as a last resort, but try to reason or be amicable in the situation. The lousy drunk...well,...thats a totally different ballgame, protecting 'honor' under influence is the most convenient way to solve issues. By the way, if something real bad happens...like a major all-out brawl breaks out and the cops show up, its the clubs word against yours..its a no-win situation. Keep a cool head, and you just may end up being a 'witness'. Not a real man-ego-testestorone-idea, but, it will save you a lot of regrets.

As for the underage drinkers in clubs....thats a very risky thing to do,...so long as you are ready to deal with the consequences....be drunk at your own peril.

Be happy and have fun like crazy!!:party:

yo velvetrope,

stick to your guns, Your girl was attacked by a musclefag. I dont care if a girl is drunk, you don make a situation better by tossing her into a wall. Its one thing to be a musclehead, thats cool that your dedicated, but when a guy is that big, he needs to be aware of his strengthe and size. I think anyone who is big, especially a bouncer, and is a dick or likes to rough girls and guys up nine times out of ten is a fag or never got a hug from their father. Think about it like this, if you were the bouncer, and you did that to his girl, he would not have gone for that either. These underpaid bouncers have God complexes, its all part of the roll they have taken on in their lives. Most of them always wanted to be cops but couldnt for some reason or other, or have a family memeber who is connected so they think their fucken Hitman. That tough guy roll is transparent and apparently fucken gay. Can someone hire a secure security guard-not a steroid speedo peanut packer! Oh, and dont go to these types of clubs anymore--take your buisness-your girl-your friends-anywhere else-thats the best way to make them understand its not understandable--eat their pockets!