Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
kelly0616

south park tonight

Recommended Posts

hey we just got to kelly0616 house with roveen,trainwreck,axel,hardcorekrock,eurochic,and lots more..the party is going but all i want to say is that roveen is fucking awesome, he gets better and better every week. it was a sick night and i cant wait till tomorrow at voodoo.

anyway im drunk and all i want to say is that i love my best friend eurochic (lisa) more than anything...u r the best

hope everyone had a great time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by angelicious

Kelly is this you posting, drunk?? :laugh: or lisa?

..lol.........

but all i have to say is......HOLY FUCKIN SOUTH PARK BATMAN!

.......never seen the place so packed......so glad i made it there..although it took a little skill to get in lol....parking lots closed off.....cops saying go away we are at our maximum capacity!!..........great night.....my head is killing me.....which means i had fun!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i would like to say thank you all for coming out, had a blast last night ROVEEN was off the fucking hook, he really rose to the night. jana,tina ann, and veronica had good performances. great seeing everyone afterhours at kelly0616 house was good sorry i passed out so early guys. well its time for me too eat see everyone tonight at voodoo in lyndhurst

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by hardcorekrock

i would like to say thank you all for coming out, had a blast last night ROVEEN was off the fucking hook, he really rose to the night. jana,tina ann, and veronica had good performances. great seeing everyone afterhours at kelly0616 house was good sorry i passed out so early guys. well its time for me too eat see everyone tonight at voodoo in lyndhurst

Roveen was awesome!!!!

but, Idon't think Tina Ann performed :confused: ?

I know for fact that Jana and Veronica did...

truthfully...Roveen on the tables last night would have been enough...

those performances kill the vibe...

plus, they all lipsinc and get paid to much...

let's be serious...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by kelly0616

hey we just got to kelly0616 house with roveen,trainwreck,axel,hardcorekrock,eurochic,and lots more..the party is going but all i want to say is that roveen is fucking awesome, he gets better and better every week. it was a sick night and i cant wait till tomorrow at voodoo.

anyway im drunk and all i want to say is that i love my best friend eurochic (lisa) more than anything...u r the best

hope everyone had a great time

HAHAHA...Kelly, it's good to hear you had a great time, I take it you were drunk when you wrote this...Metro was awesome as usual, I'm sure I'll run into you guys this weekend...have a fun at Voodoo...see u soon...Luv, Cyn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had such a good time last night.. however i missed all 3 of the performances cause i was standing on that damn bathroom line! it was so packed! but i found a spot in the corner to shake my butt in! I ahd never really heard roveen.. he is exactly what south park needed.. all that place needed was a good resident dj.. i think we are going again on saturday.. i don't know how you guys can go out tonight.. i am so stuffed.. too bad b/c voodoo is right down the street form me..going back into my food coma:)

:D

dani

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

missing: left headphone cushion

cause: jumping around in the dj booth all night

remedy: new headphones :(

great seeing everyone last night, i love spinning there! its so much fun. hope to see everyone again on saturday!

WELCOME TO MY HEAAAAAAAAAADDDDD........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by firedup

Roveen was awesome!!!!

but, Idon't think Tina Ann performed :confused: ?

I know for fact that Jana and Veronica did...

truthfully...Roveen on the tables last night would have been enough...

those performances kill the vibe...

plus, they all lipsinc and get paid to much...

let's be serious...

Roveen is awesome.

I saw Tina ann pull into the parking lot wasnt there for her show. As far as performances killing the show i disagree and would think te people I saw jumping up and down singing along disagree also. and no they dont lipsync (not all of them at least)

I manage Jana and can guarantee you she doesnt lip sync.

The place was soooo packed when I pulled up with Jana her dancers and my partner they almost didnt let us in..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by kostaP

Roveen is awesome.

I saw Tina ann pull into the parking lot wasnt there for her show. As far as performances killing the show i disagree and would think te people I saw jumping up and down singing along disagree also. and no they dont lipsync (not all of them at least)

I manage Jana and can guarantee you she doesnt lip sync.

The place was soooo packed when I pulled up with Jana her dancers and my partner they almost didnt let us in..

....i didn't see U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by mystify82281

come on go to deko THEN factory - :D

...too much of a gap......the DANGER ZONE!.........if i fall asleep after deko...i will NEVER get up....and i dunno if i can stay up after drinking...then go.....i am not as young as i used to be!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by misk

....i didn't see U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

walked in w/ jana she performed i was next to the stage and left after she finished. We were chilling w/ veronica in the back. Cool people. I'm staying in till next week. So I'll have a lot of catching up to do...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×