Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gobble Gobble Gobble

Originally posted by latinaz

HAPPY THANKSGIVING DARLING!!

I CAME HOME AT 4 - GOT UP AT 7 THIS MORNING AND STARTED COOKING...SO FAR IVE MADE

1. BAKED MACARONI

2. BROCOLLI & CAVETTELLI

3. BAKED ZITI

4. MASHED POTATOES

THINK THATS ENOUGH STARCH??? :woah2:

Whats up sweety? Set an x-tra plate, I'm on my way..............................Yummy.........................j/k

Have a good day and enjoy:D

Originally posted by latinaz

GOING TO MY BROTHERS HOUSE IN EATONTOWN - ALOT OF SPANISH FOOD TOO.

HEY WHERE YOU GOING TOMORROW - A LITTLE "CHICKEN" TOLD ME YOU WERE GOIN TO LACARTE- IS THAT TRUE ? - MAYBE I'LL TAG ALONG IF YOU DONT MIND

I wonder what chicken that was? Hmmmmmmmmm, possibly a Stardo-chicken. Yes, I am suppose to go with my cousin for his birthday, nothing too crazy. I'm trying to stay in and stay local and LaCarta is a few blocks from my house. But you are moe than welcome to come along....................and since Denny is going to be there I can't resist the "Temptation." hahahaha that was punny. lol

Originally posted by stiffler

I wonder what chicken that was? Hmmmmmmmmm, possibly a Stardo-chicken. Yes, I am suppose to go with my cousin for his birthday, nothing too crazy. I'm trying to stay in and stay local and LaCarta is a few blocks from my house. But you are moe than welcome to come along....................and since Denny is going to be there I can't resist the "Temptation." hahahaha that was punny. lol

YOU SILLY BOY!!! ;)