Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hottest girl at Exit last night

joeytoenails

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by joeytoenails

how the fuck do you do that quote thing? LMAO!!!!

i'm like stunado with computers LMAO!

we got one at the body shop and i always break it LMAO!!

nobody gives phone numbers anymore always with these fucking email shit LMAO!

where's my girl?

..u laugh a lot

wheres all my goombada chiefs? LMAO!

I know I'm not 'in' on the whole Exit scene and shit, but what the fuck is a goombada chief?

or jackie botz

only problem is when you make fun of his name he stabs you LMFAO!!!!!

Well you can tell "Jackie Botz" that he has a personal invite to the projects in Kweenz. Lemme find out how far his 'blade' reaches after we get done laughin at his bitchass name. ;)

thats a hot picture of exit where i was last night

nice

how come im looking for a girl and all these finocchio guys keep trying to talk to me LMAO!!!!

lotsa tough guys on the computer LMFAO!!

i guess its like a club or my cafe or something

we dont like stranger either LMFAO!

i'm going to my cuginos place Privledge right now

we just reopened a couple of weeks ago

opening night was maron a mia! LMAO! the guys here should come by. ask the doorman mike for joey toenails i'll buy you a scotch

i'll give you a bottle if you find my girl

ciao

Yo Joeytoenails, your full of crap. You didn't get her number, you didn't even get her name. You didn't get a name, because this girl doesn't exist. The fact you described Glowgirl, shows you've been on here before. Hey Joey, maybe you can help me. Last Night at Exit, I met this girl whose a singer. Her songs include Material Girl, Like a Virgin, Lucky Star, Pappa Dont Preach, Like a Prayer and Vogue. I didn't get her name, but she said she posts on CP.

Originally posted by danwilson

Yo Joeytoenails, your full of crap. You didn't get her number, you didn't even get her name. You didn't get a name, because this girl doesn't exist. The fact you described Glowgirl, shows you've been on here before. Hey Joey, maybe you can help me. Last Night at Exit, I met this girl whose a singer. Her songs include Material Girl, Like a Virgin, Lucky Star, Pappa Dont Preach, Like a Prayer and Vogue. I didn't get her name, but she said she posts on CP.

...or maybe u could have just quoted my post nancy drew:)

im serious like a fucking heart attack

how come all these a finocchio guys keep talking to me and not my bella russian LMFAO!!!

i didnt make a description of the girl

im hope maybe today shes at work and finds me

if not no seat i guess but this girl is so beautiful i cant get her out of my mind

Privledge was fucking good last night LMAO!!

i gotta go back to work its fucking tough painting silver fucking clear coat always runs LMFAO!!!!

Originally posted by misk

...in classic cp style.....this guy is full of shit.....he just described two girl who post on here and have had their pictures up.....next he will tell us about his other pal who got some girl coked up and fucked her in the bathroom too.......followed by a description of??...who will it be........DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!

YEAH TOTALLY. :laugh:

dp

AHAHAH DAN WILSON! I love it.

I wonder if it was Helen :confused:

Originally posted by legend38

I wonder if it was Helen :confused:

~~for the record!!!! I WAS NOT AT EXIT THAT DAY!!! last time i ever went to exit was the day of mssabina's prom, which was like late may or june...........Larry u should know me better than that :tongue: