Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clubclothes in Boston?

synopsis

Hola Bostonians!

So where does everyone here go for their clubclothes? I mean, besides the obvious/overdone places like French Connection and Allston? I'm just tired of the places on Newbury Street--plus I'm looking for some new, fairly outrageous outfits. Everything at the Newbury stores seems predictable and overdone. So where should I be looking now?

------------------

--

"Lord, it's hard to be humble...when you're perfect in every way! I can't wait to look in the mirror...I get better lookin' every day!"

hmmm...you really have to look up here. i usually either find alot that i like or nothing at all. i really don't know too many stores for guys around here..although i did see some hot stuff at tristan of america. try the galleria..they have almost everything there.

------------------

"I always get what I aim for and your heart and soul is what I came for"

<3 920-143 <3

[This message has been edited by kittn920 (edited 06-26-2001).]

Liquid Clubwear in Peabody.

They have, by far the most extensive collection of club clothes for men & women!

I know they're moving into a bigger store; when I get the new address I'll post it ;-)

kara

xoox

------------------

"Close your eyes & dance like no one is watching"

Originally posted by djricknaples:

Liquid's new store is in the same plaza. Just a few doors down from where they are now. Definately check em out.

Where in Peabody are they?

cwm35.gif

------------------

I'm not in this world to live up to other people's expectations, nor do I feel that the world must live up to mine

--Fritz Perls

[This message has been edited by vikkii123 (edited 06-27-2001).]

Originally posted by snappy139:

You poor peeps in Boston need Bang Bang.. though the nearest one is in White Plains,NY. THis store is the best hands down!

amen. all you need is bang bang and your club clothes finding days will be over

------------------

~~all those who dance may enter my life~~keeping the groove alive~~

BANG BANG????

Ok it's ok every once in a while, but those clothes are sooooo cheesy & you run the risk of someone else having the same outfit on as you....NOT GOOD!!!

oxox

------------------

"Close your eyes & dance like no one is watching"

Originally posted by sparkem00:

BANG BANG????

Ok it's ok every once in a while, but those clothes are sooooo cheesy & you run the risk of someone else having the same outfit on as you....NOT GOOD!!!

Hmmmmmmm.. cheesy???? The gear is solid and very inexpensive. I suppose you could go to a Guess store and spend mad $$$$$$$, but for what? That shit is is for lounges. Have you even gone to Bang Bang? I know there are none where you are from. There are no alternatives to club gear period!!!

Archived