Clubplanet Nightlife Community

someone translate spanish for me...

i speak minimal spanish...my grammar sucks and sometimes i have no idea what im saying...so this dude msgs me on soulseek as im downloading some beats.....and i have no idea what he's saying to me...i think i had a problem with my sharing files folder or something...i need to refresh it or something....i just thought this was funny as shit

[djdsanchez] hola te importa si selecciono algo de tu lista,un saludo

[pipdaddy] ummmm. i dunno. se habla ingles? mi espanol es terrrrrible

[djdsanchez] ok, pues nada ,que espero que no te importe que te coja algo de musica. un saludo

[pipdaddy] no comprendo lol

[pipdaddy] lo siento

[djdsanchez] ok, sorry!, bye

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by pipdaddy

i speak minimal spanish...my grammar sucks and sometimes i have no idea what im saying...so this dude msgs me on soulseek as im downloading some beats.....and i have no idea what he's saying to me...i think i had a problem with my sharing files folder or something...i need to refresh it or something....i just thought this was funny as shit

[djdsanchez] ok, pues nada ,que espero que no te importe que te coja algo de musica. un saludo

[pipdaddy] lo siento

go to dictionary.com and click on the translater

[pipdaddy] lo siento

djdsanchez] hola te importa si selecciono algo de tu lista,un saludo : Hi - do you mind if I select something from your list?

djdsanchez] ok, pues nada ,que espero que no te importe que te coja algo de musica. un saludo : ok then I dont think you'll mind if I take some of your music.... and just a hello

I hope it helped..

:cool::D

Originally posted by latinaz

djdsanchez] hola te importa si selecciono algo de tu lista,un saludo : Hi - do you mind if I select something from your list?

djdsanchez] ok, pues nada ,que espero que no te importe que te coja algo de musica. un saludo : ok then I dont think you'll mind if I take some of your music.... and just a hello

I hope it helped..

:cool::D

lol i was just about to translate for him, you beat me to it :tongue:

[pipdaddy] lo siento

Translate this bro... usted es un cabrito del asno :blown:

Originally posted by AcidCrackwhore

No he's not colombian, he just loves colombian ladies, like me for example, lol.

I'm from Barranquilla, where are you from? ;)

medellin..:laugh: i just like how that sounds...medeLLin!

and somehow i knew that it was going to be between you and Z to translate...i guess Z likes me more than you do...:tongue:

Originally posted by AcidCrackwhore

No he's not colombian, he just loves colombian ladies, like me for example, lol.

I'm from Barranquilla, where are you from?

Oh yeah, I don't blame him, I love Colombian Ladies

I'm from Medellin, Paisa 4 Life

by the way, how that f*ck do I include the original quote that I'm replying to so my dumbass doesn't have to cut & paste like I just did

Originally posted by sportsnut2k

Oh yeah, I don't blame him, I love Colombian Ladies

I'm from Medellin, Paisa 4 Life

by the way, how that f*ck do I include the original quote that I'm replying to so my dumbass doesn't have to cut & paste like I just did

lmfao.... ok if you look at the bottom of everyone's post there is a button that says "quote", click on it and there you go, then you can reply to that person.

so do you go out in the city?

Hi, there's a site that translates dozens of languages to English. You can also translate other languages. Just type in the blank space what you want translated. Then you'll see English to Spanish. Click on the arrow to the right of it. Then just chose the language you want to translate. You would click on Spanish to English. Check out this site. Its great. http://world.altavista.com/

Pipdaddy. I translated what you said from that site.

djdsanchez ] hello matters if I select something to you of your list, a greeting [ pipdaddy ] ummmm. i dunno. is spoken ingles? my espanol is terrrrrible [ djdsanchez ] ok, because nothing, that I hope that it does not matter to you that it takes something to you of musica. a greeting [ pipdaddy ] I do not include/understand lol [ pipdaddy ] I feel [ djdsanchez ] ok, sorry, bye

Originally posted by danwilson

Pipdaddy. I translated what you said from that site.

djdsanchez ] hello matters if I select something to you of your list, a greeting [ pipdaddy ] ummmm. i dunno. is spoken ingles? my espanol is terrrrrible [ djdsanchez ] ok, because nothing, that I hope that it does not matter to you that it takes something to you of musica. a greeting [ pipdaddy ] I do not include/understand lol [ pipdaddy ] I feel [ djdsanchez ] ok, sorry, bye

gee thanks....y would i click on a stupid dictionary when i have cute colombians and latinazzzzzzzz at my fingertips....?