Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Help, need some 411

leftymo

Hello all,

I'm coming to the D.C./Maryland area, and wanted to know what good clubs to hit up.

Something mixed b/c I want my electronic fix, but my friends will probably want hip/hop or whatever's "the thing" to do in the area.

Is there a club that has multiple rooms? Best crowd? Friday & Saturday night?

I'd appreciate any help. Heard Jules is there Sat? Although he gets bagged on a lot, let's just say I'd rather see him spin, then go to a hip hop joint (no offense).

Originally posted by leftymo

Hello all,

I'm coming to the D.C./Maryland area, and wanted to know what good clubs to hit up.

Something mixed b/c I want my electronic fix, but my friends will probably want hip/hop or whatever's "the thing" to do in the area.

Is there a club that has multiple rooms? Best crowd? Friday & Saturday night?

I'd appreciate any help. Heard Jules is there Sat? Although he gets bagged on a lot, let's just say I'd rather see him spin, then go to a hip hop joint (no offense).

well judge jules is at glow on their main floor. trhe usually have salsa on their second floor, so that might keep your friends entertained a bit.

try Dream. they have like 4 floors and have some cheesy electronica, salsa, hip-hop and all of that. Platinum would also be a good option.

check: http://www.masouda.com/

and http://www.platinumclubdc.com

and www.glowdc.com