FAO: Nils....

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Matter to be looked into :D

(and soon to be just one more reason why everyone wants to be ME!) :tongue:

Soon:laugh: At the rate your ''buy Aly a car'' campaign is going your gonna be saving for the next 60 years:D

Hey Nils,care to donate? she only has $7.50 so be generous:D

Originally posted by starshaped

Soon:laugh: At the rate your ''buy Aly a car'' campaign is going your gonna be saving for the next 60 years:D

Hey Nils,care to donate? she only has $7.50 so be generous:D

No no no! :nono: you've got it all wrong! :cuss:

It's the Aly Needs a Jaguar Fund, and that's because there's no parental funding/bribery with regards to Jaguars. Daddy says that English cars are shitty and the new Jags are just glorified fords, so he won't get me one.

HOWEVER

The parents have made a bribe deal, that if I graduate magna cum laude or better, that they'll get me an Alfa Romeo (see above picture) so NYAH NYAH NYAH eviltongue.gif

Hater :tongue:

<and for the rest of you, let me remind you that all donations to the Aly Needs a Jaguar Fund are going in their entirety to the assistance of underprivileged college students. Your generosity will bring a smile to the face of a nice, hardworking but poor young lady somewhere near you! PM me for donation instructions>

:D

:laugh: They won't buy a Jag cos their shitty?? Yet they will buy you an Alfa?:laugh: thats funny.

Car criticisms coming from someone who drives a microscopic compact car with the steering wheel on the wrong side :rolleyes:

I'd tell you to go buy a clue but knowing the length of your attention span you'd probably forget what it was you were after before you even got near the clue store.... :nopity::finger:

BMW's are so played out. Everyone has them. On my block, the cars alternate every other house - each house has either a BMW or a Porsche Boxster, so those Z4's will be in every second driveway soon enough :rolleyes: Same with those Audi Yupster mobiles that Nils has got.

Alfas are CREATIVE - no one has em over here! So nyaaaaaaah!

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Would that be.... because people like you are too poor to afford them?

Or would be because - baaaaaaaa - people are sheep? *coughBMWsyndromecough*

People would buy a BMW cos they are good cars and wouldn't want to settle for an inferior product like an Alfa just to be different.

People would buy a BMW cos they are good cars and wouldn't want to settle for an inferior product like an Alfa just to be different.

Inferior product?! :cuss:

I'm going to go beat my head on the wall now that you've thorougly irritated me... madhopA.gif

You're dumb as a brick, smackrat! bonk2.gif Good thing you have other redeeming qualities... although I forget what they are.... :hey:

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

so will Alfa Romeo be when imports begin again in 2004

:tongue:

2004... what a wonderful year to graduate!

I don't think yuppies know about Alfas (still unsure how to pluralize this correctly btw - Alfe? Alfa Romei? hahah)

They just know about Saabs and Audis, and then the really played out ones drive BMW's hehehe

Then there's the poor saps that drive VW Polos...