FAO: Nils....

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

it would have more interior room than a Polo

:tongue:

I'm over 6ft and there is stacks of room,it's nearly as big as a new Golf inside.I will never buy a saloon car as long as i live because i like small hatchbacks,so i buy them.In the past i've had 2x earlier model Golf GTI's and a Fiesta XR2I (which was wank) and now i've grown out of my boy racer stage i've bought this and it's one of the best decisions i ever made.

So on the whole my Polo is a quality car with a quality driver;) :tongue:

Originally posted by starshaped

I'm over 6ft and there is stacks of room,it's nearly as big as a new Golf inside.I will never buy a saloon car as long as i live because i like small hatchbacks,so i buy them.In the past i've had 2x earlier model Golf GTI's and a Fiesta XR2I (which was wank) and now i've grown out of my boy racer stage i've bought this and it's one of the best decisions i ever made.

So on the whole my Polo is a quality car with a quality driver;) :tongue:

:rofl: :rofl: Someone who actually ADMITS to having purchased, willingly, a Fiesta, is going is pontificate on Alfa Romeos??? :rofl: Someone catch me, I'm about to fall off my chair laughing!

<and Starshaped will never be as quality a driver as Vixenfoxxy>

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

:rofl: :rofl: Someone who actually ADMITS to having purchased, willingly, a Fiesta, is going is pontificate on Alfa Romeos??? :rofl: Someone catch me, I'm about to fall off my chair laughing!

<and Starshaped will never be as quality a driver as Vixenfoxxy>

Daddy doesn't buy my cars dear;)

When you first start to drive beggars can't be choosers,whats your excuse on the Fox?:laugh:

Daddy doesn't buy my cars dear;)

When you first start to drive beggars can't be choosers,whats your excuse on the Fox?:laugh:

First off, I reiterate, cause it's just too good:

car.gif <--You Me--> chairfall.gif

Secondly... my parents didn't buy me my first car, they made me buy it myself, so NYAH! They're getting me the Alfa cause I'm working my ass off in school, and part of the funding for the current Impreza came from the sale of my personal sailboat which I've had since I was 12 thank you very much!

My first car which i bought myself was a Fiesta XR2I,so what do you find so funny?

Say it out loud to yourself, then think about it - "I bought a Fiesta"

Hey dude, if you liked it that much, then... Arriba! *does mexican hat dance mocking Starshaped for buying that car* disgraaaaace :D:rofl:

p.s. - Yes, daddy did buy me the car I have now and will buy me the alfa romeo as well if i graduate magna... :aright: I'm not afraid to admit it!

:laugh: :laugh: I find it funny that you can find me owning a crap car for 6 months over 5 years ago so funny when you have only just got rid of somthing not even half as good just recently,you just can't do it.

To be fair i doubt you are even getting an Alfa anyway,it's probably all a load of shit so you look good on here:tongue:

:laugh: :laugh: I find it funny that you can find me owning a crap car for 6 months over 5 years ago so funny when you have only just got rid of somthing not even half as good just recently,you just can't do it.

To be fair i doubt you are even getting an Alfa anyway,it's probably all a load of shit so you look good on here:tongue:

Hey you can call my Fox crap all that you want but that car is the best thing ever - it's 14 years old and still runs nearly perfectly, rarely needs repairs and is cute as anything.... I'd be surprised if your Fiesta is still intact. Ralphie's the best car ever :D

That second line isn't even worth my refuting - you're just jealous 'cause I'm posh and you're not :tongue:;)

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Hey you can call my Fox crap all that you want but that car is the best thing ever - it's 14 years old and still runs nearly perfectly, rarely needs repairs and is cute as anything.... I'd be surprised if your Fiesta is still intact. Ralphie's the best car ever :D

That second line isn't even worth my refuting - you're just jealous 'cause I'm posh and you're not :tongue:;)

8 years in a VW dealership,who better qualified to call it crap than me?;):D as for the Fiesta who cares where it is now? i have already accepted they are wank 8 post ago,do's this make Ralphie good? Do's it fuck:laugh: Given the choice between a 14 year old white VW Fox saloon and a 10 year old XR2I only you would pick the VW and thats a fact:tongue: Take off the rose tinted spectacles and join us in the real world.

How can i be jelous of you being posh? you could live in a trailer park for all i know? :laugh: You could tell me anything :tongue:

8 years in a VW dealership,who better qualified to call it crap than me?;):D as for the Fiesta who cares where it is now? i have already accepted they are wank 8 post ago,do's this make Ralphie good? Do's it fuck:laugh: Given the choice between a 14 year old white VW Fox saloon and a 10 year old XR2I only you would pick the VW and thats a fact:tongue: Take off the rose tinted spectacles and join us in the real world.

How can i be jelous of you being posh? you could live in a trailer park for all i know? :laugh: You could tell me anything :tongue:

LoL well actually if you poked around the website for my yacht club a bit, you'd find some evidence that proves my story is all true angel2.gif

I :heart: my VW Fox!!!!

(and the fact that you spent 8 years in a VW dealership.... oh I'll just leave that)

Originally posted by jonathanw

oh wait: here comes a comment about me and the hamptons. :rolleyes:

Hey Jonathan, that's a nice pale blue, sky blue and powder blue striped cotton belt you have there - where'd you get it? :rofl: :rofl:

BMW's are played but yours is money 'cause the chauffeur rocks the hizzy :D

Nils - I *just* got the quoth-in-drag thing now.... *checks hair color - yeah, blonde* :rolleyes: derrrrrrrrrf....

It's only a 1.2,but it's got the alloys,electrics,central locking,cd player etc etc thats all i'm bothered about.I went from 140bhp in my last car to 60bhp in this:laugh: a sewing machine has more power:laugh: I spend most of my time in traffic to and from work so i decided i didn't really need a GTI anymore so i got this and i love it,would recomend one to anyone who wants a small car:aright:

Needs a wash though,i've not had it washed for 2 months and it's looking a bit scabby.