Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Glasgow Celtic

crosspatrick

A great 1 0 win for the celts should have been more but the ref was a disaster.

Thought i wasn't going to see the game today because i had to go for dinner at ther girlfriends house so i was listening to it on the net when i noticed for the small sum of $3.99 i could watch it live on the computer and i wasn't so bad in fact i'll do it again

Originally posted by crosspatrick

A great 1 0 win for the celts should have been more but the ref was a disaster.

Thought i wasn't going to see the game today because i had to go for dinner at ther girlfriends house so i was listening to it on the net when i noticed for the small sum of $3.99 i could watch it live on the computer and i wasn't so bad in fact i'll do it again

Cheers!!!:beer:

Larsson must be one of the best forwards! I believe it is the 8th straight home win in Europe for the mighty Celtic......but careful 'cause Balaidos is a tough terrain to play at...good thing is Celtic didn't concede a goal at home.....

Maybe after 20+ yrs. finally Celtic will still be in Europe after Christmas!!:)

Yeah they were all over them should have won at least 2 0 but hopefully now we can get a good result in spain and get into tthe next round.

Celtic first team from Britian to win the european cup on the 25 may 1967 against Inter in lisbon

Last time i was in glasgow for a game i had a winners meadal in my hand

Yeah they were all over them should have won at least 2 0 but hopefully now we can get a good result in spain and get into tthe next round.

Celtic first team from Britian to win the european cup on the 25 may 1967 against Inter in lisbon

:eek: :eek: :clap: :clap:

My father told me he never ever was more British than that day. I wasn't born yet, but am eternally grateful to Celtic:D

Forza Milan!!!!!!!!!!!

Its unbeliveable now but ever player on that celtic team were from within a 30 mile radius of glasgow.

Good old times............but we wouldn't have Larsson nowadys.:)

Are you excited about your team in Europe this year?....the press gives them a chance for the UEFA Cup with the team they have?:hat:

Originally posted by vipnerd

Good old times............but we wouldn't have Larsson nowadys.:)

Are you excited about your team in Europe this year?....the press gives them a chance for the UEFA Cup with the team they have?:hat:

Yeah i'm real excited, i reckon celtic on a good day are a match for any of the teams that are left so i think they have a great chance of going all the way

Yeah i'm real excited, i reckon celtic on a good day are a match for any of the teams that are left so i think they have a great chance of going all the way

:aright: Good luck!!:)

I like to see teams with tradition, history, popularity........revive their past........I think they can go all the way as well.....it won't be easy......but you guys have a powerful squad....

Isn't it back to back titles you guys recently won??...those Rangers must be hurting:laugh: :laugh:

We have a nice treat this Thursday December 12th!!! ....... Fox Sports World (US) will broadcast the game live from Balaidos!!.....

Kick-off should be at 3 pm EST .......... and surely will throw sparks all over Glasgow and Vigo........

In the first leg, in Glasgow...... Glasgow Celtic won 1-0 .......... Celta have to keep Celtic scoreless ...... if they don't want to need at least three in order to qualify........

Great UEFA Cup '02/'03 game.......

I'm pretty excited already:eek:

:hat:

Originally posted by vipnerd

We have a nice treat this Thursday December 12th!!! ....... Fox Sports World (US) will broadcast the game live from Balaidos!!.....

Kick-off should be at 3 pm EST .......... and surely will throw sparks all over Glasgow and Vigo........

In the first leg, in Glasgow...... Glasgow Celtic won 1-0 .......... Celta have to keep Celtic scoreless ...... if they don't want to need at least three in order to qualify........

Great UEFA Cup '02/'03 game.......

I'm pretty excited already:eek:

:hat:

Thats brillant news i only got in the digital cable last tuesday so its been a week long of nothing but football, my g/f is going nuts