Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What up for Friday????

kaydup

Well,

It's the grand opening of the new Avaland- Richard Humpty Vission in Avalon & Cajmere (Green Velvet) in Axis- both clubs are connected now. No dress code either :-) But be warned, there is a concert first.

Envy Fridays is good if you like hard house; SW1 is good for a loungy funky house night.

Afterhours- Debo & Porter are at Rise; I'm going (along with just about everyone I know) on the afterhours boat cruise:

Sat morning, July 21, 2001, the ultimate afterhours cruise! This cruise will feature numerous dj's from Boston and one from NY. There will be gambling and alcohol being served all morning! This is the deal........

The DJ's

Mike Macaluso

dj Profenna

dj Rick Naples

dj Manolo

dj Jonny C

dj Salvatore

dj Santangelo

dj Tivey

The time

Boarding starts at 2am

The boats leaves at 3am and cont. till 8am.

The location is off the Lynnway in Lynn directly across from Honey Dew donuts. There is a huge sign that you cannot miss!

Alcohol served as soon as we leave.

Gambling will be going on the whole cruise!

Yes folks real money not monopoly money

This event is 21+. Sorry

Tickets are $30 and can be purchased from

Any of the dj's

Soundfactory record store (617)254-9040

KlubBeats in Malden (781)397-7632

Vision nightclub (781)231-5111

This will be a huge event and tickets will sell fast! So make sure you get them early!

Hope to see all of you there!

Seriously, it's gonna be sick!

xoox

------------------

"Close your eyes & dance like no one is watching"

wow... that afterhours boat cruise sounds really cool. how long has that been going on? is it a weekly thing? i cant miss debo and porter at rise this week.

as for the original question (fridays), i'm about to post a topic about that

cwm30.gif

Originally posted by kaydup:

Thanks for the info, where is the concert?

i believe s/he (sorry didnt check the gender before i posted. dont want to offend wink.gif ) was refering to the concerts at axis and avalon. cant remember who is playing at avalon, but i think it is tricky? waaf is also doing a show at axis... i believe it is nullset? not 100% about the bands, but i do know that there is a double show, so def plan accordingly!

Phatmike,

It's me Kara :)

Anyway the boat was awesome- it was hard to choose between Debo & Ali at Rise & the boat, but I'm glad I went :) It was awesome to be on the deck as the sun was coming up & have Rick spin Let the Sunshine In!!

kara

xoox

Archived