Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To the girl that kissed me in the dj booth at metro..

Originally posted by dtrave

No Sir it was me

...you didnt look like the love 'em and leave 'em type...cause i tried coming after you...but you just ran like all the rest...fuckin tease...:tongue:

...and dsb...if youre not joking, that's "tattoo" and its from an old tv show entitled Fantasy Island...

tattoo - R.I.P.

:(

Originally posted by djqwest

phatman... I think I'm still drunk. Much love to that girl bartender. What her name phatman?

...twas angela...i sent her an email this morning...i am still twisted...dont ever let me do that again...and no more eating in the backseat...fuckin fries all over the place...

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

angela? what bar is she at?

...straight back when you enter the room...by the railing...with the big ass mirror hanging over it...blonde...wearing a burgundy poet midrift...dipping those fuckin cuffs in my grey goose...grrrr...:mad: :mad: ...

Originally posted by phatman

...straight back when you enter the room...by the railing...with the big ass mirror hanging over it...blonde...wearing a burgundy poet midrift...dipping those fuckin cuffs in my grey goose...grrrr...:mad: :mad: ...

I guess you didnt walk around much. two of the bars have big mirrors hanging over them. I know who you are talking about. NExt time check out the girl that works by the dj booth. gorgeous and down to earth girl.

I guess you didnt walk around much. two of the bars have big mirrors hanging over them. I know who you are talking about. NExt time check out the girl that works by the dj booth. gorgeous and down to earth girl.

oooops...only walking i did that night was from the bar to the bathroom a couple of times...and actually the bartender youre talking about made our first drink...definitely gorgeous as well...i think her entire front torso was showing that night...'cept for her boobies ofcourse...

oooops...only walking i did that night was from the bar to the bathroom a couple of times...and actually the bartender youre talking about made our first drink...definitely gorgeous as well...i think her entire front torso was showing that night...'cept for her boobies ofcourse...

THats her. THats the bar most of the CP are at all night by Richie's booth.

THats her. THats the bar most of the CP are at all night by Richie's booth.

...werd...i was in the booth a couple of times trying to find my coat before richie kicked me out...rightfully so...if i could only have remembered it was on the shelf above the records not below or to the right...

Richie has so many people up there that I dont know how he can concentrate on djing.

..the man is focused...he's always been like that...qwest and i have known him for probably about 4-5 years now...and even when he did our first live show on DMN he was clear and steady...he was taught well...and there's not many nicer and truer as a person let alone a dj...richie is good people..period...

Guest gabo

...then he had an incredible rack as well as lips...;)

too bad she didnt put her rack in your mouth as payment.