Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
copahc

OMG I'm addicted...

I’m already addicted to CP. I can’t believe it. It’s like a drug. I didn’t know what to do with myself when the page was down. It was pathetic. Well maybe because I’m trapped at my parents house with nothing to do, and It’s freezing outside and it’s snowing! I’m afraid to go out shopping because the crowds might eat me. The stores will be all picked over anyway since they all opened at 6:00 A.M.!!!!!! Where is everyone today? Still sleeping? Stuffed full of turkey and pie and unable to move?

Originally posted by copahc

I’m already addicted to CP. I can’t believe it. It’s like a drug. I didn’t know what to do with myself when the page was down. It was pathetic. Well maybe because I’m trapped at my parents house with nothing to do, and It’s freezing outside and it’s snowing! I’m afraid to go out shopping because the crowds might eat me. The stores will be all picked over anyway since they all opened at 6:00 A.M.!!!!!! Where is everyone today? Still sleeping? Stuffed full of turkey and pie and unable to move?

sometimes i post over eating... and sometimes id rather not sleep, just to wait for the next reply... other times, i have cp connected to my palm pilot...

I live on a main road in my town and when CP isn't runnin, I just wanna take my computer and toss it off the 2nd story of ym house and into the main road hoping that a car comes by and smashes my computer some more. I hate goin though CP withdrawl