Clubplanet Nightlife Community

official bah hum-bug thread!!!

joeg

yeah, basically its a shithole outside....i always wonder why i choose to spend my life in the tri-state when i could be lounging on a beach and enjoying the sun, sand, and fresh air.....instead i breath in fumes, travel through a urban jungle, and hangout in dank, dingy, places while poisoning my body...I GUESS THERE IS SOMETHING ABOUT THIS PLACE JUST DRAWS YOU IN!!!....

i hate the fact that people ask you what your doing for the holidays and u say nothing they act like its a tragedy or somethings wrong with you like "oh why not?" well maybe thats just none of your damn business so dont ask why the fuck not.

i dont think anyone should live in nyc, the pilgrims were fuckin retarted for landing on a rocky cold ass rock. they should have sailed down south and set up in like georgia, then we would be eating peaches for thanksgiving and not freezing our buns off up north...

Originally posted by incredulous

yeah this time of year sucks. its like 5 and already dark as hell. underwater if i was you, i would go chill on the beach until like may or so:idea:

nah....i like going into depression from a lack of sun...i also like how my feet and hands are about 20 degrees cooler then the rest if my body....if you feel my feet they are like f-ing iceblocks...this whole time of year is my pleeeeasure!!

Originally posted by underwater

nah....i like going into depression from a lack of sun...i also like how my feet and hands are about 20 degrees cooler then the rest if my body....if you feel my feet they are like f-ing iceblocks...this whole time of year is my pleeeeasure!!

yeah seriously.... the winter wreaks havoc on my already depressed mentality... i'm seriously giving thought to picking up and moving... i got no job, and nothing else here right now... nows the time to do it...

yeah, holidays aren't really big in my family... we basically just acknowledge them... its nothing special....

the only thing this weather is good for is stayin warm under some covers with a loved one... and i don't have one... so this is just whack...

i think i am going to buy one of those heat lamps for my bathroom...i always love those things when you are at a hotel...but on the topic of picking up and leaving its tough to leave this area...so much going on yet so miserable at the same time....i was really jealous after reading about mugwump leaving NYC and frolicking around europe...

I was going to bitch and gripe about the shittyness of the cold lifeless winter months, lack of anyone to snuggle up and watch the snowfall with and other shit like road salt, yellow snow and flu season...

but i'm still on a high from Circo Loco, and i think that's enough to keep me happy till the leaves come back :-D

Originally posted by underwater

must have been a good day at the trading desk!!!

lol... i didnt go into the office today, however it has been an exception two months... (knock on wood 3x's...) in any event i was reffering in general... things have really taken a turn for the better as of late, and im not just speaking market wise... in life, in love, in family etc... so im trying to keep a positive head about ish... i usually deluge the sexboard with sappy, sorrow filled threads / posts, however im trying to refrain from that, only because negativity begins to add up and then takes over and etc... so keep yah head up...

Originally posted by t0nythelover

people always get depressed in the winter because of the lack of sun. its called seasonal affective disorder or s.a.d. im not makin this up. treatment for it is usually and hour or two of sitting in front of bright ass lights.

i guess i need to buy some bright ass lights...

then agian, i'm not exactly "chipper" in the summer... so maybe its not worth the cash...

Originally posted by cintron

but i'm still on a high from Circo Loco, and i think that's enough to keep me happy till the leaves come back :-D

so i'll stay on your lil' high on life kick, Eric...but...can I piss on Joeg for not going to ARC last night???

Pweeeeaase! :mad:

Originally posted by marcid21

so i'll stay on your lil' high on life kick, Eric...but...can I piss on Joeg for not going to ARC last night???

Pweeeeaase! :mad:

golden showers? this board is really hitting new lows.... :tongue:

btw... everything still sucks... just incase anyone was wondering...

i'm in california, which has helped my depression considerably. winter used to be absolutely miserable for me.

but the holidays still suck ass as far as i'm concerned. i love thanksgiving 'cause it's really chill with both sides of my family, but i couldn't go home this year 'cause i don't have any vacation time. and i'm not going home for x-mas, which i'm actually happy about, because i hate christmas, but i don't wanna get all descriptive as to why.

then there's my birthday on december 27th, which everyone forgets, and won't even come out to celebrate 'cause people are mostly away to see their families all over the country, or i get "i'm so tired from x-mas and have to rest up for new year's,"... and i guess i can relate, 'cause it costs too much to buy the world x-mas gifts, party on new year's, and go out w/ me on my b'day. though i never require we do anything expensive :( . just coming over'd be cool, but by that time when people hear "out" they start to think down to even gas money. it's not that the world should revolve around my birthday, it's just that when my dad forgot it a few years ago it hurt :( .

boo to december :no: , but at least it's not cold here during the daytime.

This thread should NOT be a sticky...whats with everybody reaffirming negativity?...pops always taught me that you can sit around and sulk or you can do something about it...i chose the latter and so should you...

so in a loving way..SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT...and this is coming from someone who has more legitimate reasons to be depressed than "oooh its cold out"...or "oooh i'm going to be alone again this holiday"...gimme a fuckin break...i love you all, but you seriously need to take a long hard look at what you're bitchin about...i got a good mine to give you all a fresh one...and joeg is first in line for starting this crap...

Have a nice day!

-phattie

Originally posted by weyes

i'm in california, which has helped my depression considerably. winter used to be absolutely miserable for me.

but the holidays still suck ass as far as i'm concerned. i love thanksgiving 'cause it's really chill with both sides of my family, but i couldn't go home this year 'cause i don't have any vacation time. and i'm not going home for x-mas, which i'm actually happy about, because i hate christmas, but i don't wanna get all descriptive as to why.

then there's my birthday on december 27th, which everyone forgets, and won't even come out to celebrate 'cause people are mostly away to see their families all over the country, or i get "i'm so tired from x-mas and have to rest up for new year's,"... and i guess i can relate, 'cause it costs too much to buy the world x-mas gifts, party on new year's, and go out w/ me on my b'day. though i never require we do anything expensive :( . just coming over'd be cool, but by that time when people hear "out" they start to think down to even gas money. it's not that the world should revolve around my birthday, it's just that when my dad forgot it a few years ago it hurt :( .

boo to december :no: , but at least it's not cold here during the daytime.

i'm actually debating about migrating to warmer weather... winter really compounds everything on me...