Clubplanet Nightlife Community

official bah hum-bug thread!!!

joeg

Originally posted by phatman

This thread should NOT be a sticky...whats with everybody reaffirming negativity?...pops always taught me that you can sit around and sulk or you can do something about it...i chose the latter and so should you...

so in a loving way..SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT...and this is coming from someone who has more legitimate reasons to be depressed than "oooh its cold out"...or "oooh i'm going to be alone again this holiday"...gimme a fuckin break...i love you all, but you seriously need to take a long hard look at what you're bitchin about...i got a good mine to give you all a fresh one...and joeg is first in line for starting this crap...

Have a nice day!

-phattie

hahahaha :aright: holidays are times for giving and being thankful!!! stop bitching about what u dont have and start appreciating what u do have ;)

and yea of course everyones entitled to bitch a lil.. but dont use the holidays as an excuse :tongue:

Originally posted by phatman

...and this is coming from someone who has more legitimate reasons to be depressed than "oooh its cold out"...or "oooh i'm going to be alone again this holiday"...

everyone's sorrows are worse than everyone else's now, aren't they :rolleyes: ?

Originally posted by dgmodel

youre a 110% correct...

there's no such thing as 110% :blank: .

Originally posted by weyes

everyone's sorrows are worse than everyone else's now, aren't they :rolleyes: ?

there's no such thing as 110% :blank: .

well, i was going to just ignore that and let it slide... but since you mention it... i'd also like to add that no one knows all of one's reasons to be sad.... you only get a perception of the good things in people's lives... people don't broadcast their darkest hours for the world to see.... personally, i like to vent little things here and there to get opinions and get it out of my system... but i'm sure i don't know anyone's life in and out... and obviously the same goes for me...

BUT... i will give nick props for having a much better attitude than i do... :)

Originally posted by joeg

well, i was going to just ignore that and let it slide... but since you mention it... i'd also like to add that no one knows all of one's reasons to be sad.... you only get a perception of the good things in people's lives... people don't broadcast their darkest hours for the world to see.... personally, i like to vent little things here and there to get opinions and get it out of my system... but i'm sure i don't know anyone's life in and out... and obviously the same goes for me...

(nodding head)