Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
dgmodel

y'all seen this???...

Originally posted by zeeker

Cameron Diaz still looks hot in the second picture. I don't think it's possible for her to not look amnazing....

are you out of your bird??? shes hot and all... however not in that pic... even j.ho looks like ass... the only one IMO that gets away with that no make up is winona and tom cruise...

Guest gabo

theyre exaggerating the bad pics by adding some grainy look to them, pls they are stretching them out or something. I doubt some of those people are really that ugly.

Originally posted by incredulous

Am I the only one that doesn't think Cameron is that great? I think she looks good sometimes.:what:

i think it was right after filming the mask that cameron diaz got her now trademark "broke-ass crackho'" look. i don't think she's looked halfway-decent since that movie, and it was her first :eek::no: .

loll... oprah looks like ja rule...

Originally posted by gabo

theyre exaggerating the bad pics by adding some grainy look to them, pls they are stretching them out or something. I doubt some of those people are really that ugly.

yea they stretched out 'my Alicia'.... she doesnt look like she did back in the clueless days, but still, she aint That fat..

Christina Applegate looks the moast road-hard out of all of them. The rest , like alicia silverstone ating w/ her mouth open, don't really look so "ugly" they just look ordinary.... Except for Michael jackson, whose pics were taken years apart, (you know the first one was in 85 and the second one is from yesterday.) Which should make everyone feel good.... like I know I don't need that much makeup for people to give me a second look.

I wonder what would happen if I had a makeup artist....I guess I'd have to beat them off w/ a stick and never leave my house w/ out a body guard. :rolleyes: