Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dont You Hate...

dknybabe2929

as long as they fit, who cares? if you're really that bothered about it, buy pants that are sized acording to inseam and waist. they generally run the same no matter what size you are (i.e. if you're a 27 waist 32 inseam in a pair of diesels, you'll be the same in a pair of mavi's, etc)

Yeah I hate that. I don't really find that the case with jeans for me, but for shirts I find it happens a lot more. But most of all shoes/sneakers are the worst for me. My shoes/sneakers range from size 11.5-13. And even some size 13's feel tight...especially Nike sneakers.

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

that all brands of pants ALWAYS run differently...like you pick up jeans in 3/4 and its really 7/8 or you pick up 5/6 and its size 0.... W T F!!!!!!!!!!!! cant a size be that size DAMMIT:mad:

Just had to vent:rolleyes:

I have to always always try pants on............

here is my 2 cents

as far as jeans, you are dam rite I get pict they run different cuz it makes me feel as if i am gettin fat. I am usually a 36x32 in most jeans but my levis 505 vintage wash are a 38x30. i hate that but i love the jeans sooo much i bought 3 pair of em in different washes

no as shoes and sneakers are concerned, I wear a size 11 in sneakers but 11.5 in Nikes only cuz nikes are cut small. In shoes i drop to a 10.5 cuz i wear a thinner sock wit my shoes

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

UGHHHH...I feel you on shoes babe...I wear a 7 or 7½, but for some reason my stileeto boots are a size 8½:eek: :eek: I think it might be the brand because all my other boots and sneakers are my normal size...WTF :mad:

Me too - I hate that...... I feel like I have these canoes on my feet w/my boots on! :laugh:

Different sizes are annoying, but once you get to know your size in each brand/store.... it gets easier...... obviously a crazy/compulsive shopper like me knows my size no matter where the hell i am!!!!!

Originally posted by ellinita

ughh I know!!! For example, in Nikes, I'm a 7 1/2, in stiletto boots, I'm an 8, but in stiletto sandals/dress shoes, I'm a 6 1/2-7. And in pants, oh wow. In Mavis, I'm a 26x34, yet in Diesel's, I'm a 25x32. :confused:

because stuff like this, i never would order anything online(or from catalogs).

they should of made a sizes that are universal, but i guess that would be too easy for shoppers

Originally posted by perns2002

WIerd usually your feet swell in the summer due to heat and shrink in the winter. I knwo mine do. I have summer kicks and winter kicks. Boots are usually thinner and higher hence needing the bigger size, to make up fpr the width.

Thats why you gotta be careful in the winter with rings, theyll slip right of your finger. I just wear thicker socks in the winter, seeing as how im always cold.