Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My review @ EXIT & LIMELYTE !!!

Got to EXIT around 11 and met a few people from the site,,picked a good spot in front of the booth. Paul went on @ 12 and the crowd started to chant"oakey"oakey",ect. Played a few tracks of BUNKKA, Club it self was getting packed b y the minute. By 1 a full house and PAUL played some SICK SICK tracks. "COME WITH ME" the classic was played and that was it. PAUL had EXIT where he wanted him. Paul played intil 3am with continious sick tracks of just pure energy and love in the air. I could go on and on about the night, but I dont have time to write.

Over all of the night was good as hell. The messed up thing is that you have your mix crowd, fans of OAKEY, VICIOUS, DRAPER, OHEADA, TRONCO, so I kow there haters out there of the dj's.

LIMELYTE was ok, it wasnt as packed due to the fact that tix came out that Monday and the event was on Thursday. I got there aound 145am and OAKEY played for another 20 min, Paul didnt care if there was 1 person there he gave love and paid his respect to NYC. Someone Philipino guy came on,,,PHAT PHAT ass tunes he played does anyone know who he is, he cme on after OAKEY too @ EXIT.

Limelyte itself was looking updated, not like the old LIMELYTE back in the day:( .

It was good to see OAKEY and the peeps from the site, ADA, OAKIEMON(ANT), KATNYC, KEVIN, LISA, DEBBIE, SHARON, SHELLY, DAVE,& Jenn AND HUGE SHOUT OUT TO MY BOY RUI AND HIS GITL ROSE FOR JAMMEN THE NIGHT AWAY.ect, ect. hope to see you all again SOON.

tAKE CARE GUYS AND HAVE A SAFE HOLIDAY, AND THIS GOES TO EVERYONE ON THE CP SITE TOO.

Victor Soto

Red Carpet Promo

Originally posted by vsoto212

Got to EXIT around 11 and met a few people from the site,,picked a good spot in front of the booth. Paul went on @ 12 and the crowd started to chant"oakey"oakey",ect. Played a few tracks of BUNKKA, Club it self was getting packed b y the minute. By 1 a full house and PAUL played some SICK SICK tracks. "COME WITH ME" the classic was played and that was it. PAUL had EXIT where he wanted him. Paul played intil 3am with continious sick tracks of just pure energy and love in the air. I could go on and on about the night, but I dont have time to write.

Over all of the night was good as hell. The messed up thing is that you have your mix crowd, fans of OAKEY, VICIOUS, DRAPER, OHEADA, TRONCO, so I kow there haters out there of the dj's.

You missed two of the best sets of the nite in the white room.

LIMELYTE was ok, it wasnt as packed due to the fact that tix came out that Monday and the event was on Thursday. I got there aound 145am and OAKEY played for another 20 min, Paul didnt care if there was 1 person there he gave love and paid his respect to NYC. Someone Philipino guy came on,,,PHAT PHAT ass tunes he played does anyone know who he is, he cme on after OAKEY too @ EXIT.

Limelyte itself was looking updated, not like the old LIMELYTE back in the day:( .

It was good to see OAKEY and the peeps from the site, ADA, OAKIEMON(ANT), KATNYC, KEVIN, LISA, DEBBIE, SHARON, SHELLY, DAVE,& Jenn AND HUGE SHOUT OUT TO MY BOY RUI AND HIS GITL ROSE FOR JAMMEN THE NIGHT AWAY.ect, ect. hope to see you all again SOON.

tAKE CARE GUYS AND HAVE A SAFE HOLIDAY, AND THIS GOES TO EVERYONE ON THE CP SITE TOO.

Victor Soto

Red Carpet Promo

ok, ok ,

Let me correct myself,,,

ESTATE !!!!!!!!!!!

&

Ojeda !!!!!!!!!!!!!

LoL!

I was a true LIMEYTE clubber way back in the day in the 90's, so its still in my head. lol

Victor Soto

ok, ok ,

Let me correct myself,,,

ESTATE !!!!!!!!!!!

&

Ojeda !!!!!!!!!!!!!

LoL!

I was a true LIMEYTE clubber way back in the day in the 90's, so its still in my head. lol

Victor Soto

Wasn't it still LimeLIGHT back in the day?

I agree with you Paul was great, too short but understandable, and the guy after was really good but to bad me and my friends couldnt stay to enjoy it cause it was like 30 degree's. Is Limelight like that every night so far no heat? What was the deal. Also, we would have seen him at exit instead of estate but we HATE EXIT because they always sooooooooooooo over pack it that it takes 20 minutes to just get 20 feet. Was it that packed at EXIT on Wednesday? I think one of the worst nights there with overpackedness was Paul Van Dyk there in june. I actually would love EXIT if they didnt over pack it so much that you cant move. Half the show is the croud but if you cant move anywhere and its so packed, it takes away. Let me know ok. Thanks AM

EXIT wasnt MOBBED like to the point you cant even breath or walk. It was packed but still a little moveable. Not kaotic at all.

I think Paul played a better set then he did at ESTATE. Here is a few tracks he played on WED>

'satellites' hernan cattaneo

rocketman

southern sun

love story, dub & and a bootleg with house vocals over it

1998 (this track off GUNY or another)?

U2 staring at sun

resurrection

the prophet

Hey AM, where were you @ ESTATE.

Victor Soto