Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
sweetthing

what do you think?

Guest gabo
Originally posted by sweetthing

picture007.jpg

ok heres my opinion, and remember that you asked for it...

ok first a question... are they real? for some reason they look like they can be fake, either way they are verry very nice and are a great size. Now onto the nipples... I really love dark nipples but I think they are a tad too big for the size breast, however I still would love to suck them and titty fuck you till I cum all over them.

Originally posted by dgmodel

what are cd's??? (like see these tits???)

The areolas(sp?) are huge close to the size of a cd. Funny thing is, when she gets older and the tits start stretching, its gonna look like Cds.

Had a g/f who had one of those. Best part is, when the lights go out, you couldnt tell the difference,...so just pucker up and enjoy, just dont go to a nude beach and strip.;)

maybe her nipples are the size of cd's? or even the 1.99 breakfast pancakes at mcdonalds in new jersey (ill have to ask quoth bout that) but id definitely put syrup on those pancake titties and suck them dry...nice tits sweety drool drool

Originally posted by magellanmax

The areolas(sp?) are huge close to the size of a cd. Funny thing is, when she gets older and the tits start stretching, its gonna look like Cds.

Had a g/f who had one of those. Best part is, when the lights go out, you couldnt tell the difference,...so just pucker up and enjoy, just dont go to a nude beach and strip.;)

lol...