Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Christina Aguilera

Originally posted by codica3

You don't think she's pretty?! :eek:

not particularly... her ass is just about all she has goin for her :tongue: i think shes busted to be perfectly honest... shes not even cute... shes just trash... idk... i dont think shes pretty in a classy way how bout that... :idea:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

see i think the total opposite. I think christiina is very pretty, even though now she has gone Hollywood, shes totally over tanned and make uped, but she is still hot. Before she was just more of a natural beauty..Britney on the other hand looks absolutely horrid in all the candids I see of her.. it looks like she got hit upside the head with a frying pan.( a little cross eyed). But the girl can dance I give her that.. Shes got the moves but shes biting off janet.

Originally posted by girly

see i think the total opposite. I think christiina is very pretty, even though now she has gone Hollywood, shes totally over tanned and make uped, but she is still hot. Before she was just more of a natural beauty..Britney on the other hand looks absolutely horrid in all the candids I see of her.. it looks like she got hit upside the head with a frying pan.( a little cross eyed). But the girl can dance I give her that.. Shes got the moves but shes biting off janet.

agreed, I have seen so many bad Britney pix and I can honestly say I have not seen any real bad ones of Christina, plus I heard Brit is seriously gross w/ out makeup and has a real bad acne problem, but I give her props for her dancing skills, but that's pretty much all she's got

Originally posted by codica3

Hmm.. ok.. I'm a little slow when it comes to MTV and shit like

OMFG! :drool: Her dancing is absolutely *drool* crazy! :eek: I'm suddenly like obsessed.. anyone who talks to me online knows how I'm like sweatin' her moves.. I have GOT to figure out how to dance like Christina.. :D

I know, I'm weird.. but I had to post about it.. :laugh:

I thought her dacning sucked, as does most pop dancers, its jsut gay coreographed stuff, that you practice the routine for a day and it doesnt even go with the music - WACK JUICE

All she does in this video is dance like a stripper and shake her ass. Strippers do it better im sure, but i dont know , havent seen very many. Justin Timberlake dances better than her and hes a dude - please dont call me gay for that

Originally posted by rocksteadyct

Justin Timberlake dances better than her and hes a dude - please dont call me gay for that

:aright:

which brings up another point of mine... britney isnt biting off janet just as much as justin isnt biting off michael jackson.... theres only so many different kinds of styles of dancing u can have... what about usher?? he actually DOES the friggin moonwalk but no one ever says that hes biting off michael.... and i dont even see what britney does that is so similar to janets style?

anyway i still cant believe that this conversation has gone on for 4-5 pages already lol!

and with such serious responses too :D

Originally posted by linabina

:aright:

which brings up another point of mine... britney isnt biting off janet just as much as justin isnt biting off michael jackson.... theres only so many different kinds of styles of dancing u can have... what about usher?? he actually DOES the friggin moonwalk but no one ever says that hes biting off michael.... and i dont even see what britney does that is so similar to janets style?

anyway i still cant believe that this conversation has gone on for 4-5 pages already lol!

and with such serious responses too :D

Yes you are correct - there a vicious cycle of biting going on - but some moves are better to bite than others - and some people just look better doing it.

But for arguements sake - by the way dance sequences are chopped up for todays music videos - it makes it so easy for these girls to look like they are good dancers. but the moves are difficult, if u actually tried it , i bet most of you could get it down in a couple hours (i am speaking mostly about the britneys and the christinas) good dancing is when you see someone do a move and you just wonder how many fucking years it took them to get that good. that though has never crossed my mind watching any of their videos - but its happend at the club many a time.....