Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THinkin about an outdoor event

Yeah i know its like WAY early for it but i wnat to start planning as much ahead of time as possable.

I have a HUGE amount of OUTDOOR space right behinde my house-

for anyone that understands (its about 2 acres of land back there)

measurments <> about 150+ feet x 200ft in the back of the house-

so im thinkin about doing and OUTDOOR party here during the early part of spring/summer -03.

Anyone have any inputs on it?

i mean it would be for the CD heads during the day so's not to pull awa from the party at whatever club that same night-

can hook it up as a BBQ w/ drinks-

of corse i need some insight on how to bring the cost of the alkyholl down of theres a TON of you comming-

Trust me - the place is beig enough to hold about 70% of the ppl on the jersey boards, well the ones that would come to the area anyway

ok go.....

dont worry ( ill have equipment set up and mysefl and a few djs lined up as well)

Originally posted by liqidtouch

Yeah i know its like WAY early for it but i wnat to start planning as much ahead of time as possable.

I have a HUGE amount of OUTDOOR space right behinde my house-

for anyone that understands (its about 2 acres of land back there)

measurments <> about 150+ feet x 200ft in the back of the house-

so im thinkin about doing and OUTDOOR party here during the early part of spring/summer -03.

Anyone have any inputs on it?

i mean it would be for the CD heads during the day so's not to pull awa from the party at whatever club that same night-

can hook it up as a BBQ w/ drinks-

of corse i need some insight on how to bring the cost of the alkyholl down of theres a TON of you comming-

Trust me - the place is beig enough to hold about 70% of the ppl on the jersey boards, well the ones that would come to the area anyway

ok go.....

dont worry ( ill have equipment set up and mysefl and a few djs lined up as well)

post it again in may