Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Factory..

here's my version of a day at the playland...

so after passing out at 11 PM with the help of a couple xanies, i wake up at 5 AM, make myself my 5 egg white omlette with wheat toast and a protein shake. then i paced around my house for the next half hour drinking kettle clubs. poured myself 2 very large to go cups and was on the road (by myself) to the factory by 6:30.

go to parallel park my rental car (anyone that's been following my saga of endless troubles should like this one) and rip the side view mirror off the passenger side. to clarify, i now have a rental car w/ a shattered windshield and a dangling side view mirror.

get inside and meet up with a shitload of cper's. chill w/ them all night. at one point jp18 sent me to play "crawl your way out of the grand canyon" and i was off to fantasy land for a while. luckily my girl deeelite took care of me.

packing it in and just when i think i'm gonna get through the night w/o losing something or being harassed, and security swarms me and empties my pockets. i think they do it just to keep things steady. oh, then my cell rings (my loaner cell, still) i talk to this kid, hang up, break the antenna.

drive a couple friends home, pull into a Hess, throw up on the air hose, clean off the air hose with a bucket of water and then tape my side view mirror to my car with scotch tape so it doesn't fly off and kill van full of parapalegics (you have to think most extreme when dealing with my life)

hope you all enjoyed and feel better about yourselves now that you see what your life could be like.

Dogekid...I searched for you and Stardo all morning...? No luck..it was so packed....i thinki i said hi to Danfury...that is the only CP head I saw besides PhillyB...I didnt have my phone, My anxiety was off the charts, friends in holes and I couldnt stop flexing! Sounds like you had another insane night....your car stories are amazing! ....Dogekid you make me laugh....I could have sworn I saw Shlonger last night...was he there? I tried going to sleep before and had the chills and flu like feeling....I wish I had just gone to Factory insetad of going out before...

stacked!! stardo told me u weren't there. i went on at least 10 missions trying to find you, but gave up after i heard you supposedly never made it there. where were you all day?

choopa...can't believe u backed out. that's like pullin a davino.

misk...my life is as straight as a globe. stay clear of me.

No wayyyyyyyy!!

And I thought the security scene was enough drama for you for one evening, um scratch that DAY. Don't mention it, if its anyone who is an expert on SF candy... Its me.

I don't know diddly squat about your car drama saga story, but I hope your luck improves. oh and Puking on airhoses? I'm not even gonna ask. lol

:blank:

Originally posted by deeelite1

No wayyyyyyyy!!

And I thought the security scene was enough drama for you for one evening, um scratch that DAY. Don't mention it, if its anyone who is an expert on SF candy... Its me.

I don't know diddly squat about your car drama saga story, but I hope your luck improves. oh and Puking on airhoses? I'm not even gonna ask. lol

:blank:

back to posting?? atta girl.

i think the girlfriend of this kid i drove home made me nauseaus. poor air hose in the gas station just happened to be directly under the opening of my car door. i cleaned him off and he said he'd forgive me.

why am i still up???

Dogekid...I got there at 4:30 and left at 9...Not a long time...way to packed for me...Going out Saturday night destroyed me...Stayed at friends house in Hoboken/passed out for an hour then woke up to friends yelling at me...chanting Factory and flexing in the mirrors...I dropped a pill, blew some Rit and we were off to Factory...Was on third floor alot...not crowded up there....I was searching for you from 7- 9 then gave up...The "Juice/Sauce Crew" was stationed on the third floor...I felt comfortable up there...no anxiety...

Stardo is lucky she didnt see me...I would have "blasted her"

Oh yeah...Donkeyboy if you dont call me by 10am and have a good explanation why you didnt go out I am posting your phone number...

Originally posted by NJstacked

Dogekid...I got there at 4:30 and left at 9...Not a long time...way to packed for me...Going out Saturday night destroyed me...Stayed at friends house in Hoboken/passed out for an hour then woke up to friends yelling at me...chanting Factory and flexing in the mirrors...I dropped a pill, blew some Rit and we were off to Factory...Was on third floor alot...not crowded up there....I was searching for you from 7- 9 then gave up...The "Juice/Sauce Crew" was stationed on the third floor...I felt comfortable up there...no anxiety...

Stardo is lucky she didnt see me...I would have "blasted her"

Oh yeah...Donkeyboy if you dont call me by 10am and have a good explanation why you didnt go out I am posting your phone number...

I would have smashed you boyeee!!!I started my cycle that night I was pumped and ready to :blown: YOU!!!

:laugh:

Originally posted by NJstacked

Donkeyboy...came through with 5 minutes to spare...

Stardo..."I wish I was on a lounge chair at Surf Club...I miss it all"

Dogekid...Donkeyboy just informed me that we will be charging Metro Lounge this Friday...

We will all be at metro as well for neena's b-day the night is going to be bannanas baby!!!!

We are only 5 months away from the lounge chair sweet cheeks;)

Originally posted by dogekid

so after passing out at 11 PM with the help of a couple xanies, i wake up at 5 AM, make myself my 5 egg white omlette with wheat toast and a protein shake. then i paced around my house for the next half hour drinking kettle clubs. poured myself 2 very large to go cups and was on the road (by myself) to the factory by 6:30.

go to parallel park my rental car (anyone that's been following my saga of endless troubles should like this one) and rip the side view mirror off the passenger side. to clarify, i now have a rental car w/ a shattered windshield and a dangling side view mirror.

get inside and meet up with a shitload of cper's. chill w/ them all night. at one point jp18 sent me to play "crawl your way out of the grand canyon" and i was off to fantasy land for a while. luckily my girl deeelite took care of me.

packing it in and just when i think i'm gonna get through the night w/o losing something or being harassed, and security swarms me and empties my pockets. i think they do it just to keep things steady. oh, then my cell rings (my loaner cell, still) i talk to this kid, hang up, break the antenna.

drive a couple friends home, pull into a Hess, throw up on the air hose, clean off the air hose with a bucket of water and then tape my side view mirror to my car with scotch tape so it doesn't fly off and kill van full of parapalegics (you have to think most extreme when dealing with my life)

hope you all enjoyed and feel better about yourselves now that you see what your life could be like.

WHOA THANK GOD I AM FINALLY BACK TO EARTH!!!!!

HA HA HA HA HA HA, DOGEKID YOU FUKEN IDIOT!!!! and what were we talking about prob right before this happened!!!!

WELL CRACKERS HERE'S MY REVIEW "OFF THE HOOK" HAD A GREAT TIME SEEING MAD HEADS ESPECIALLY ROLLIN W/ THE CREW FROM FDU AND ALL OUR ASSOCIATES, AND ESPECIALLY FINALLY HANGING AT THE FACTORY W/ MY LITTLE BIRDIE....and bringing me to special hiding spots!!!!!

yo dogekid wanna here similar story from back in the day from a while back, this one monster black bouncer loves to search me everyitme for no reason, prob b/c i always look like i'm doing something shady, but of course i'm not!!! anyway he calls over another bouncer and they both start to search me..........i am completely off my ass and they could have taken off all my clothes and i wouldn't have even noticed..........anyway while they are searching me my boyz are just watching the fear in my face, so finally the one huge bouncer finds a jar of peanut butter in my pocket (hint hint) and yells to the crowd "HE'S ONLY GOT ONE JAR"..............i was soooo mangled i told him to "shut up b/c now everyone's gonna ask me for b*m*"............he just gave me a look and walked away..............confusing very confusing..............peace out brotha and i'll see ya soon

Originally posted by dogekid

HA HA HA HA HA HA, DOGEKID YOU FUKEN IDIOT!!!! and what were we talking about prob right before this happened!!!!

WELL CRACKERS HERE'S MY REVIEW "OFF THE HOOK" HAD A GREAT TIME SEEING MAD HEADS ESPECIALLY ROLLIN W/ THE CREW FROM FDU AND ALL OUR ASSOCIATES, AND ESPECIALLY FINALLY HANGING AT THE FACTORY W/ MY LITTLE BIRDIE....and bringing me to special hiding spots!!!!!

yo dogekid wanna here similar story from back in the day from a while back, this one monster black bouncer loves to search me everyitme for no reason, prob b/c i always look like i'm doing something shady, but of course i'm not!!! anyway he calls over another bouncer and they both start to search me..........i am completely off my ass and they could have taken off all my clothes and i wouldn't have even noticed..........anyway while they are searching me my boyz are just watching the fear in my face, so finally the one huge bouncer finds a jar of peanut butter in my pocket (hint hint) and yells to the crowd "HE'S ONLY GOT ONE JAR"..............i was soooo mangled i told him to "shut up b/c now everyone's gonna ask me for b*m*"............he just gave me a look and walked away..............confusing very confusing..............peace out brotha and i'll see ya soon

Originally posted by roddigga

DIGGA DEEELITE HAD ME DOING LAPPS LOOKING FOR YOU.WHERE WERE YOU

Originally posted by stardo

DIGGA DEEELITE HAD ME DOING LAPPS LOOKING FOR YOU.WHERE WERE YOU

I KNOW, I KNOW, I FEEL SOOOO BAD, WE GOT THERE TOOOO EARLY!!!!!!!!!! I DROVE THERE AND HAD NO PLANS AT LEAVING WHEN I LEFT!!!!!!!, BUT THAT DONDEIZEL KID IS WEEK AND SO IS MY PARTNER IN CRIME THAT NIGHT!!!! (JUST KIDDING SWEETIE) YOU DID A GRAET JOB, AND I WAS TELLING DEEELITE HOW BAD I FELT B/C WHEN I 1ST SAW YOU I DIDN'T RECOGNIZE YOU AT 1ST CAUSE THE LIGHTS WERE BUGGING ME OUT, WHEN SHORTBUS TOLD ME IT WAS YOU I FELT LIKE AN IDIOT AND WANTED TO GRAB YA AND TALK LONGER, I'M SORRY SWEETIE, I GET BLIND WHEN I AM OUT AND IT TAKES A FEW MINUTES FOR ME TO REALIZE WHO I AM SAYING HELLO TOO!!!!!!!!! BUT YEAH WE LEFT RIGHT WHEN IT WAS GETTING BETTER I HEARD.................AHHHHHHH, EH IT'S COOL, I'LL SEE YA SOON CHICA.....................AND HOLLA AT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I KNOW, I KNOW, I FEEL SOOOO BAD, WE GOT THERE TOOOO EARLY!!!!!!!!!! I DROVE THERE AND HAD NO PLANS AT LEAVING WHEN I LEFT!!!!!!!, BUT THAT DONDEIZEL KID IS WEEK AND SO IS MY PARTNER IN CRIME THAT NIGHT!!!! (JUST KIDDING SWEETIE) YOU DID A GRAET JOB, AND I WAS TELLING DEEELITE HOW BAD I FELT B/C WHEN I 1ST SAW YOU I DIDN'T RECOGNIZE YOU AT 1ST CAUSE THE LIGHTS WERE BUGGING ME OUT, WHEN SHORTBUS TOLD ME IT WAS YOU I FELT LIKE AN IDIOT AND WANTED TO GRAB YA AND TALK LONGER, I'M SORRY SWEETIE, I GET BLIND WHEN I AM OUT AND IT TAKES A FEW MINUTES FOR ME TO REALIZE WHO I AM SAYING HELLO TOO!!!!!!!!! BUT YEAH WE LEFT RIGHT WHEN IT WAS GETTING BETTER I HEARD.................AHHHHHHH, EH IT'S COOL, I'LL SEE YA SOON CHICA.....................AND HOLLA AT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

oOOO i SEE

oOOO i SEE THE LIGHTS WERE BUGGING YOU OUT.

:laugh:

SEE YOU :D

WE STILL FRIENDS???? CAUSE WE STILL NEED TO GO TO THE MOVIES FOR WEEKEND NIGHT OFF, DEEELITE SAID SHE WAS DOWN, WE CAN HIT UP A LATE MOVIE THAN GO TO FACTORY TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sounds good. i will coordinate with deee. Ps. dont bring that anyone bandana wearing shortbus kid ok. :D