Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who are ur pixx for NBA allstars?

mindfaqd

please limit to 5 west and 5 east.

mine: east

PG : Jason Kidd - no explanation needed

SG : Tracy McGrady- simply the best in the east cuz A.Iverson is too greedy

SF : Kieth Van Horn- deserves it cuz his numbers are still solid and it aint easy playing 2nd fiddle to A.I.

PF : Jermaine O'Niell- Putting up good numbers and playing team ball.

C : Kurt Thomas - Believe it or not he's got the best numbers in the east for the position.

west

PG : Steve Nash- Always moving with or without the ball. The most unselfish PG out of the west.

SG : Michael Finley- unbelievably still underated after all these years.

SF : Dirk Nowitzki- great numbers and moves w/ the ball so well for someone his size.

PF : Chris Webber- He's just harder than Duncan

C : Yao Ming- Shaqs deff the best in the west, but I'm boycotting that motherfucker after what he said about his possible knee injury keeping him out of the 2004 olympics.

My personal picks:

East:

PG - Jason Kidd; No other PG in the east is touching him right now, especially with Baron Davis being hampered

SG - T-Mac; Best SG in the league

SF - Jalen Rose; playing very well this year, but then again he's on a bad team

PF - Jermaine O'Neal - Has been a force and his team has the best record in the east

C - Brad Miller - Ditto

West:

PG - Gilbert Arenas; Not to take anything away from GP, Bibby, Nash, or Dre, but he's pretty much carried the Warriors to a half decent record

SG - Steve Francis - Doing more for the Rocket than Kobe is doing for the Lakers so far

SF - KG; Same

PF - Nowitzki; Best player on the best team in the league

C - David Robinson; Really weak year in the west for Centers (nobody's really playing at all star level except Kandi, when he's motivated), and since it's the Admiral's last season, this would be a good farewell...

(predictions more than personal picks)

East.....

Starters: Jason Kidd, Tracy McGrady, Grant Hill, Paul Pierce, Brad Miller

Reserves: Jermaine O'Neal, Zydrunas Illgauskas (will miss with an injury, replaced by Ben Wallace), Paul Pierce, Antoine Walker, Baron Davis (misses with injury, replaced by Jordan), Allen Iverson, Glenn Robinson

West....

Starters: GP, Kobe, Garnett, Nowitzki, Shaq-Fu (will miss with injury, replaced by Olowakandi)

Reserves: Steve Nash, Michael Finley, Elton Brand, Steve Francis (misses with injury, replaced by Bonzi Wells), Tim Duncan, Chris Webber, Mike Bibby

Rookie game:

East...

Caron Butler, Lonnie Baxter, Jared Jeffries, Dan Gadzuric, Dejuan Wagner (who's playing like a sleeper to make the all star team so far), Jay Williams, Carlos Boozer

West....

Yao Ming, Drew Gooden, Amare Stoudamire, Nene Hilario, Manu Ginobili, Marko Jaric, Gordon Giricek, Juaquin Hawkins

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

isnt the format Rookie vs Sophmore instead of rook vs rook?

True....I forgot they changed it a couple years back.

As for Bibby, the only reason I picked him is becausehe'll be put on the team for what he did to the Lakers in the finals last year