Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SF Classics REVIEW!!!!

Originally posted by jamezny1

im hanging up my theme party shoes way too packed no room to dance walk or breathe way too hot the vibe was great so was the music i just cant take those crowds

ditto....I couldn't take the crowd...You couldn't even move,,,finally around 9:30 I had some room on the floor to dance...the music was good though, and the vibe was fantastic as usual...

The break dancer show was pretty cool...done to Michael Jackson,,,

I left right after he dropped pink floyd...

"there's someone in my head, but it's not me"

I think I will stick to the non-theme nights at Factory....

overall......way too crowded for meeeee.

JP still rocks though::rock:

:smile2:

Originally posted by irenegade7

Did you have a pen and paper in your pocket? Anyone who can list all these songs needs to get a life. As soon as I walked in I have friends running down a list of songs asking if I was there when he played them. GEttttttttttttttttttttttttt a Life............

Definitely hanging up the SF shoes! It's about that time!:(

me? get a life? FUCK YOU. I have a life- THANK YOU. I go to SF SOBER----I GO FOR THE MUSIC..THIS IS WHY I REMEMBER THIS SHIT...I WENT AT 1:30 AM JUST TO HEAR AS MUCH SHIT AS I CAN...AND NO- I DID NOT BRING A PEN AND PAPER..I HAVE A BRAIN AND A GOOD MEMORY.....

Originally posted by spikesnj

me? get a life? FUCK YOU. I have a life- THANK YOU. I go to SF SOBER----I GO FOR THE MUSIC..THIS IS WHY I REMEMBER THIS SHIT...I WENT AT 1:30 AM JUST TO HEAR AS MUCH SHIT AS I CAN...AND NO- I DID NOT BRING A PEN AND PAPER..I HAVE A BRAIN AND A GOOD MEMORY.....

good for you spikes :)

This was my second time ever at factory on a saturday night. All I can say is incredible. F*ckin incredible. JP completely tore me apart and put me into a different dimension. I got there around 8am and left at 5pm. I could of stayed until my legs fell off. But I couldn't miss grandma's sunday dinner. I hope there are many more crazy ass parties like this to come in the future.

TAKE MY MUSIC AND FUEL YOURSELF WITH IT

Originally posted by minusdanormal

This was my second time ever at factory on a saturday night. All I can say is incredible. F*ckin incredible. JP completely tore me apart and put me into a different dimension. I got there around 8am and left at 5pm. I could of stayed until my legs fell off. But I couldn't miss grandma's sunday dinner. I hope there are many more crazy ass parties like this to come in the future.

:jawdrop: ahh....THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING FOR YOU. YOU ARE GONNA BECOME ADDICTED QUICK. ASK ANY SF VETERAN!

"I WILL CORRUPT YOU" :dj:

IT'S HAPPENED TO THE BEST OF US...

JRSYGRL

Originally posted by minusdanormal

THERE IS TWO WEEKS ANIMAL CRACKAAAAA PARTY!!!!!!!!

:spin2::bounce::spin2::bounce::spin2::bounce::spin2:

:party: :party:

whoozzzzzzzz GOIN???!!!!!!!!!!!!...... bring in a toy and get in 4 free or half price or sum shit i dunno i don't have the flyer in front of me

:D