skankoloren

ive been a heavy pot user since 8th grade..now i am at 10th

grade...ive been a person who likes to experiment with drugs..i

have a problem because i always wanted to do X but once i took

X i was dissapointed because it wasnt intense like i

expected...ive done rolex and blue double stack dolphins..is it

that these rolls arent intense or is it that rolling isnt so intense

after all ????

man if i knew how to obtain x when i was in 10th grade i would have one destroyed brain.....stick with alcohol for the time being.....you are going to fry your brain and get real fucked up.....holly shit....the thought of a 14-15 year old taking drugs is making me sick......i thought that drinking maddogs was the shit or getting a 12 pack of bottled beer.....wow.....:eek:

Originally posted by incredulous

that is too young:confused:

Yeah, it's too young, allright. The parts of your brain that are in charge of seritonin control aren't finished developing at that point. There's actually no guarantee that the brain is done developing until you're 25. I'd wait till at least 21 or 22 to roll. It's a hell of a fucking experience, and you're probably better off leaving some form of chemical abuse to look forward to later in life.

Too much E is bad for anybody, but in your teens, you can really fuck up your body's ability to keep you feeling happy, chemically and naturally.

I think E is a gift, not a right, and if you treat it that way you're less likely to fry yourself.

Originally posted by candeo

Yeah, it's too young, allright. The parts of your brain that are in charge of seritonin control aren't finished developing at that point. There's actually no guarantee that the brain is done developing until you're 25. I'd wait till at least 21 or 22 to roll. It's a hell of a fucking experience, and you're probably better off leaving some form of chemical abuse to look forward to later in life.

Too much E is bad for anybody, but in your teens, you can really fuck up your body's ability to keep you feeling happy, chemically and naturally.

I think E is a gift, not a right, and if you treat it that way you're less likely to fry yourself.

Absolutely...

Skankoloren, if you didn't think it was that great, maybe it's just best for you to leave it alone.

i hate old farts that talk shit about people being too young and shit, well guess what drugs are bad for you no matter how old you are. shit i was in 10th grade 4 years ago and i knew mad people that did xtc. 10th grade is like sophmore/junior in highschool, i knew people in 8th grade that did that shit. whatever.

my advice to you is that you are getting weak pills, DO NOT try to compensate by popping 2 pills cuz if u get real pills this time and do 2 u might just die. try half or one then wait like an hour and a half then pop the other. xtc is intense your first time, if its not its cuz you got a pill that is like made of ephedrine or caffeine or other crap.

i had bangin pills last week, just took one but it was intense, and it wasnt my first time, the stuff u get must be garbage...

Originally posted by jennifera

omg...i saw that show

i couldn't believe it

that father should be shot

nice example to set for your kids...huh?

people are such assholes

you need to be functional and responsible with your drugs

that guy was an asshole, i wonder if they ever arrrested him or his son for dealing???

i mean it was on HBO, and thier id's were clearly out there

i know that he can't see his kids anymore..he was going to court with his ex-wife when the show happened... they had to of arrested him for what he did...

a friend of mine whos 18 got caught giving a 16 year old girl a pill & got 9 months in jail..... so they had to of put that guy away

Originally posted by t0nythelover

i hate old farts that talk shit about people being too young and shit, well guess what drugs are bad for you no matter how old you are. shit i was in 10th grade 4 years ago and i knew mad people that did xtc. 10th grade is like sophmore/junior in highschool, i knew people in 8th grade that did that shit. whatever.

my advice to you is that you are getting weak pills, DO NOT try to compensate by popping 2 pills cuz if u get real pills this time and do 2 u might just die. try half or one then wait like an hour and a half then pop the other. xtc is intense your first time, if its not its cuz you got a pill that is like made of ephedrine or caffeine or other crap.

i had bangin pills last week, just took one but it was intense, and it wasnt my first time, the stuff u get must be garbage...

I am an old fart and I agree with ya about people talking shit about the yongsters doing drugs. There is no minimum age limit on drug use.

Its not better for you when you get older. Drugs are not good for anyone of any age!!

Originally posted by kaligirl

I am an old fart and I agree with ya about people talking shit about the yongsters doing drugs. There is no minimum age limit on drug use.

Its not better for you when you get older. Drugs are not good for anyone of any age!!

Yeah, but guess what? Adult brains aren't still developing the same way children's and teenager's brains are.

10th grade is just flat out to fucking young to roll!!

skankoloren, not only is your brain still developing, doing a certain drug is a choice if the risks are worth the rewards. And even the most mature 16yr old does not have enough life experiences to make an inteligent choice.

Go drink too much and puke your guts out.

Go have unprotected sex and worry your ass off you may be pregnant.

etc... :)

Think of how much more you know now than you did in 8th grade. You will know that much more in a couple years, and so on for quite some time.

Wait, please....

It honestly can affect your whole future...

no minimum age? yeahhhh... you sound reallllly intelligent... why not give pills to 5th graders... might as well prepare them for what's coming... :rolleyes:

yeah ok, drugs are bad. period... doesn't matter how old you are BUT they're so much worse for young kids...

yeah they're brains are developing and shit but come on... they're not even old enough to make proper decisions... i didn't drop till my freshman year of college... college seems to be the time when you start experimenting... like shroomy said... go drink and smoke and shit but stay away from anything else...

if nothing else, at least it'll give you something to look foward to...

What the hell is wrong with you why would you advise someone to use alcohol like booze isnt a drug lets compare the 2 drugs as well alcohol is a physically addictive drug ecstasy is not physically addictive alcohol can cause cirrohis of the liver considering 75% of all murders in the usa are commited by someone under the influence of alcohol and over 300.000 deaths are attributed to alcohol alcohol can also cause pancreaitus, liver enyzmyes can enter your bloodstream it also causes ulcers and just look at how violent people get how there judgement is is totally messed up thats why guys bang fat ugly chicks when too drunk its disgusting seeing people stumble and slur all over the place this country is so god damned brainwashed its ridiculous i put alcohol in the same catergory as heroin and coke they are both physically addicitive drugs ex, marijuana,shrooms,lsd, are only psycholigally addictive and are way less harmful to the body

Originally posted by underwater

man if i knew how to obtain x when i was in 10th grade i would have one destroyed brain.....stick with alcohol for the time being.....you are going to fry your brain and get real fucked up.....holly shit....the thought of a 14-15 year old taking drugs is making me sick......i thought that drinking maddogs was the shit or getting a 12 pack of bottled beer.....wow.....:eek:

Originally posted by djmoonshine

no minimum age? yeahhhh... you sound reallllly intelligent... why not give pills to 5th graders... might as well prepare them for what's coming... :rolleyes:

yeah ok, drugs are bad. period... doesn't matter how old you are BUT they're so much worse for young kids...

yeah they're brains are developing and shit but come on... they're not even old enough to make proper decisions... i didn't drop till my freshman year of college... college seems to be the time when you start experimenting... like shroomy said... go drink and smoke and shit but stay away from anything else...

if nothing else, at least it'll give you something to look foward

to... [/quote

You misunderstood what I was saying. i was responding to someone else that was saying to wait until you are older to try drugs. The minimum age thing was referring to the fact that is does not matter how old you are, DRUGS ARE NOT GOOD FOR ANY AGE!!

This is so typical of some of the people on CP to jump down someones throat because they misunderstood what someone said. I think we are all trying to make the same fucking point here that drugs are not good no matter what!:rolleyes:

Excuse me if I just worded it differently.

You misunderstood what I was saying. i was responding to someone else that was saying to wait until you are older to try drugs. The minimum age thing was referring to the fact that is does not matter how old you are, DRUGS ARE NOT GOOD FOR ANY AGE!!

This is so typical of some of the people on CP to jump down someones throat because they misunderstood what someone said. I think we are all trying to make the same fucking point here that drugs are not good no matter what!:rolleyes:

Excuse me if I just worded it differently.

I'm pretty sure Moonie knew what you meant. No one here is arguing that drugs are a good thing (although that is an argument, we'll not touch upon it right now). What we ARE arguing, is that it is INDISPUTABLY wose for someone whose brain has not yet reached maturity. There are a lot of factors to consider besides the physical effects on the growing brain, which in and of itself should be an enormous factor.

As Moonie pointed out, someone that young isn't really able to make an informed decision about something like that... it's a scientific FACT (watch TLC if you don't believe me :) ) that the teenage brain is not yet equipped with adequate impulse control or judgement (among other things). Therefore, someone who's 16 is unlikely to be able to make a sound decision about taking a drug that's as powerful and damaging as E. And once he starts it, he's more likely to abuse it than someone a few years older, whose brain has developed better impulse control.

Originally posted by tastyt

I'm pretty sure Moonie knew what you meant. No one here is arguing that drugs are a good thing (although that is an argument, we'll not touch upon it right now). What we ARE arguing, is that it is INDISPUTABLY wose for someone whose brain has not yet reached maturity. There are a lot of factors to consider besides the physical effects on the growing brain, which in and of itself should be an enormous factor.

As Moonie pointed out, someone that young isn't really able to make an informed decision about something like that... it's a scientific FACT (watch TLC if you don't believe me :) ) that the teenage brain is not yet equipped with adequate impulse control or judgement (among other things). Therefore, someone who's 16 is unlikely to be able to make a sound decision about taking a drug that's as powerful and damaging as E. And once he starts it, he's more likely to abuse it than someone a few years older, whose brain has developed better impulse control.

I am not so sure that she knew what I was saying, thus her response. But that is cool whatever. I was definatly not disputing the fact that they are worse for younger people. I know that the mind of a younger person is not fully developed and they don't have all the capabilities in making decisions as us older people do. That is a fact!!

As I said before I was just comenting on some else's post that you should wait until you are older. i was just pointing out that they are still not good for you when you are older either. That is all!!

not to sound condesending, considering that i am probally only about 2 years older than you, and i do do drugs. but i have seen a lot of kids get involved with drugs at a young age and not be able to get themselves out of it.

i was 14 the first time i took E, and it was definatly not the last time. once you try a drug like E, you are prone to try other drugs. im not one to talk because i still do E occasionaly and other drugs too. but i mean im thankful im a smart girl and do well in school and dont get myself into stupid situations, that's not the case with everyone(im not saying it applies to you either.)

but honestly, i kind of wish i never smoked that first blunt, that led to that first pill, that led to those shrooms, that led to that first bump, to that first line, etc, you know. i am by no means a drug addict or anything. ive calmed down with my use a lot over the past year. i know i am still young and still have a lot to learn, but im also kind of glad ive experienced things and had my fun in high school because ive matured and settled down a lot and i cant wait to go to college next year and do my thang and study, get good grades, basically get an idea of what i want to do with my life. it's sad is when people are really sheltered when they go away to college and as soon as they are away from their parents, they wile out and fuck up their shit.

im not promoting young kids using drugs but i mean if you're mature enough and have a good head on your shoulders, i dont see much wrong with experimenting a little. most importantly if you know where you're getting your drugs from and they're reliable, especially a dangerous drug like E.

i dunno, just my two cents, be safe :)