Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ecstacy question

skankoloren

Originally posted by kaligirl

I am not so sure that she knew what I was saying, thus her response.

i was just pointing out that they are still not good for you when you are older either. That is all!!

Originally posted by moonie

yeah ok, drugs are bad. period... doesn't matter how old you are BUT they're so much worse for young kids...

u m m m . . . .? ? what does that mean?? :confused: just wondering... cause to me it sounds like i said that drugs are bad no matter what....? no...?

i wasn't jumpin down yer throat... it's not that serious...

Originally posted by tastyt

I'm pretty sure Moonie knew what you meant. No one here is arguing that drugs are a good thing (although that is an argument, we'll not touch upon it right now). What we ARE arguing, is that it is INDISPUTABLY wose for someone whose brain has not yet reached maturity. There are a lot of factors to consider besides the physical effects on the growing brain, which in and of itself should be an enormous factor.

As Moonie pointed out, someone that young isn't really able to make an informed decision about something like that... it's a scientific FACT (watch TLC if you don't believe me :) ) that the teenage brain is not yet equipped with adequate impulse control or judgement (among other things). Therefore, someone who's 16 is unlikely to be able to make a sound decision about taking a drug that's as powerful and damaging as E. And once he starts it, he's more likely to abuse it than someone a few years older, whose brain has developed better impulse control.

right on the dot... as usual~ :grin:

Originally posted by incredulous

did anyone see that HBO special about the crackhead father giving his 16 year old and 13 year old money so they can drop pills with him at his other son's house??

yeah that show was totally fucked up.

the first time i dropped was in 10th grade... but it was a one time experiment that i didn't try again till 12th grade.

dont go popping mulitple pills, i hate it when people start doing that shit, its asking for trouble. take one, but get it from a reliable source... if you just got it from some random guy, its very possible he ripped you off with fake stuff (especially since your young).

i'm not sure what your trying to get out of it though, dont go out looking for "intense" drug use... just try to have fun.

Originally posted by jamezny1

What the hell is wrong with you why would you advise someone to use alcohol like booze isnt a drug lets compare the 2 drugs as well alcohol is a physically addictive drug ecstasy is not physically addictive alcohol can cause cirrohis of the liver considering 75% of all murders in the usa are commited by someone under the influence of alcohol and over 300.000 deaths are attributed to alcohol alcohol can also cause pancreaitus, liver enyzmyes can enter your bloodstream it also causes ulcers and just look at how violent people get how there judgement is is totally messed up thats why guys bang fat ugly chicks when too drunk its disgusting seeing people stumble and slur all over the place this country is so god damned brainwashed its ridiculous i put alcohol in the same catergory as heroin and coke they are both physically addicitive drugs ex, marijuana,shrooms,lsd, are only psycholigally addictive and are way less harmful to the body

Sorry dude, but i think thats really one of the stupidest things i've heard in a long time. Dont ramble off bullshit statistics about murder or pancreaitus, having a couple drinks is much safer than dropping e. I've done both, and believe me your wrong. I have no problem with recreational use of lsd, shrooms, x, whatever... i've done it myself, but saying lsd or ecsatcy is less harmful than alcohol is pretty naive. And by the way, have we ever heard of punctuation?

For one thing, xtc react differently in every person. So what your friend is experiencing isn't the same as you are.

Also the major factor is the club & music. It enhances the trip if you are dark club with awesome lighting system and great DJ pumping hard stuff.

I heard of people taking pills in bars, at home and stuff which is really dumb!!!

i took the roll yesterday....afterall it did make feel like the happpiest person on earth...i was having the best fukin time i ever had...i smoke three hits of quality pot and was feeling so good ....so to clear all the bullshit it does make effect if your young ..