Clubplanet Nightlife Community

+++++++the Dream Begins++++++++

GRAND OPENING OF NYLA THURSDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For some reason Thursday nights have turned into teeny booper night,well i know alot of you are tired of hanging out with kids,at least i am. shit you meet people and they aren't even old enough for you to buy them a drink. well you have a new spot to go to on thursday!!

brought to you by the best promotion team in the business

Adam Gugino.* Bill Darzanoff *Tommy D * Wasseem * Petey G * Bon Solid in assocition with John Miller productions

Music by Gino G and ROVEEN

A special birthday celebration for ADAM GUGINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Door by MIKE ROMAN, and CHRIS ARGENZIANO

I'm gonna have a comp list for the grand opening night,yes comps not reduced so pm me or email DAROCKRETURNZ@hotmail.com or call me

(201)921-5949 for additional info

Nyla EAST 41st st btwn PARK&MADISON

Originally posted by cigs

It was until she backed out last week!!!!

I went to Nyla once.....pretty cool place....although the hip-hop scene is not my thing.

it is a very nice spot i'm sure all u guys are going to love it,and its not gonna be a "hip-hop" spot , we are gonna have a hiphop room but the main floor will be house,club,tech and as for the crowd it will be our crowd. its definatly not gonna be a ganstas paradise the door guys are the guys from sanbar fri's and south park sat's so they will use their discretion on who's gonna be allowed in:D

Originally posted by hardcorekrock

GRAND OPENING OF NYLA THURSDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For some reason Thursday nights have turned into teeny booper night,well i know alot of you are tired of hanging out with kids,at least i am. shit you meet people and they aren't even old enough for you to buy them a drink. well you have a new spot to go to on thursday!!

I hear that!!!! I am sooooo there...

Kelly, I'll see you and Eurochic there :D

Originally posted by hardcorekrock

it is a very nice spot i'm sure all u guys are going to love it,and its not gonna be a "hip-hop" spot , we are gonna have a hiphop room but the main floor will be house,club,tech and as for the crowd it will be our crowd. its definatly not gonna be a ganstas paradise the door guys are the guys from sanbar fri's and south park sat's so they will use their discretion on who's gonna be allowed in:D

That's cool...I would go!

I know Brandie (who used to post here and posts on the other boards) was managing it or something.....is she still???