Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Am I the only one....

kaydup

Originally posted by kaydup

That goes Christmas shopping and comes home with more clothes for myself than anyone else....

This is going to be a long expensive process this year

Nope, i have been doing the same. I went to century 21 this weekend, and wound up buying shoes for myself, a few shirts and no presents for anyone else. It also doesn't help that im clueless as to what to buy ppl, so i go to the stores, wandering around aimlessley......

NO KIDDING. Everytime I go x-mas shopping I buy something for myself too. And not only clothes... last week a bought an area rug and yesterday I bought one of those new color cell phones.

And it's sooooo hard to not shop for myself when there are all those sales right now :blown:

Will there ever come a day when I think I have enough clothes? or shoes?

Originally posted by thehype

actually when i go Xmas shoppin and i see something i want and i didn't have it on my Xmas list, I will buy it and have my mom buy it off me so she could give it to me for Xmas

thats hilarious:laugh: " hey Mom, can you break a hundred?!" Thats a good idea though:)