Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SEx or the GYm?

irenegade7

Originally posted by linabina

i think his point is that he wants to build muscle.. and since sex is such a great workout, he keeps losing weight when hes tryin to build more... am i close?

So young and so uneducated........

You get such an outstanding lower back and ab workout with sex.

Besides that though.....what do you need, maybe 45 mins at the gym to effectively work out? Its the same amount of time you should be putting into sex. We're not talking about that much more time out of the day so find some time between Friends and Letterman to stroll your ass to the gym.

Originally posted by incredulous

if you were on andro, you should of taken tribulus with it anyways. but andro actually raises test. so you should of wanted to have more sex:confused:

It definitely brought up my test levels. I just had no desires to have sex.

when I did have sex I think I could of fill a tea cup.....

heres the thing bro...if I got this right you wanna lay off sex so you can go the the gym and get buff so next summer your can wear tank tops and tight shirts. right?

now let me ask you this...

why do you wanna wear tank tops and tight shirts?

fuck that you go to the gym during the day and get your workout out of the way... then at night time you get your other workout on in the bed.... its like workin out for an hour and 30 min at the gym and running/cardio for 45-hour (or however fast you are) so you have the muscle and still get the cuts;) i love how pumped i look after sex:D

NOW for all of you newbies................. sex and the gym are both good to find time for....... when i go to the gym i just get more pumped up b/c im thinking about girls at the same time which makes me do more.........when it comes down to sex, (yes i am a guy) i always have a girl who is ready for it at night and that my friends gets wild for about an hour or hour and a half...........that is what you call a good workout.....someone who can pace a girl well like me :hat: case finished :D ... take it easy all

Originally posted by shapiroacex

NOW for all of you newbies................. sex and the gym are both good to find time for....... when i go to the gym i just get more pumped up b/c im thinking about girls at the same time which makes me do more.........when it comes down to sex, (yes i am a guy) i always have a girl who is ready for it at night and that my friends gets wild for about an hour or hour and a half...........that is what you call a good workout.....someone who can pace a girl well like me :hat: case finished :D ... take it easy all

Modesty:aright: