Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
nycchic24

Help Wanted: sex buddy

Recommended Posts

Guest gabo
Originally posted by nycchic24

well since i have just been informed that my sex life is going to be curbed by my parnter, (against my wishes) :mad:

i am going to need to find a new fb to fill the "gap"

any applicants?

yea right here! Ill do it! I dont know who your sex partner is but Ill continue where he left off.:tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nycchic24

well since i have just been informed that my sex life is going to be curbed by my parnter, (against my wishes) :mad:

i am going to need to find a new fb to fill the "gap"

any applicants?

Where do I apply? I must inform you though, that there is a small one time fee for my services, if the booty is good, I will gladly re-emburse you....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nycchic24

well since i have just been informed that my sex life is going to be curbed by my parnter, (against my wishes) :mad:

i am going to need to find a new fb to fill the "gap"

any applicants?

He's curbing your sex life??? WTF, is your partner coming out of the closet? gay.gif

Send me an application. :cool:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

gabo - yeah you haave no idea..

grammarpopo - no n, you need to send your picture

dnice - we need to negotiate this fee thing.

tony - yes i need references

APPLICATION: PLEASE FILL OUT THE FOLLOWING!

name - (optional) or i can just fill in the blank for you!

age - (optional) but pferrably in the 19-32 yo category

locatoin (required) gotta know how far or close you will be

car (requried) - yes or no. i really dont care what kind.. but if answer no, you must be able to get from place to place easily

phone number (required)

Special interests or Talents - (required) please list at least 5 !

are you willing to try new things? yes or no

watching porn - yes or no

toys - yes or no

how many days of the week are you available?

and will be abe to be on call?

references - at least 3 (valid names and numbers)

photo - please pm me ! (i need yours!)_

and please write a short paragraph on why i should pick you. (100 words or less please)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

name - Dnice

age - 26

locatoin - In your fantasies

car (requried) - yes, but I preffer to travel on my 20 seat Limo

phone number - after we negotiate my fee

Special interests or Talents - partying, drinking, smoking, masturbating and i guess I can squeese you in as one of my interested (if you are worthy)

are you willing to try new things? yes as long as there is no strap on involved.

watching porn - yes

toys - yes (prefferably GI Joes or Transformers)

how many days of the week are you available? any day that is not a drinking day

and will be abe to be on call? only if you provide me with a phone or pager (any major company provide those)

references - Mike Diaz (probation officer), Joe terazco ( psycologist), Robert Lopez (AA sponsor - I hardly talk to him though.)

photo - only if you got one.

essay : You have no one right now, so I figured I am better than nothing .... :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nycchic24

gabo - yeah you haave no idea..

grammarpopo - no n, you need to send your picture

dnice - we need to negotiate this fee thing.

tony - yes i need references

APPLICATION: PLEASE FILL OUT THE FOLLOWING!

name - (optional) or i can just fill in the blank for you!

age - (optional) but pferrably in the 19-32 yo category

locatoin (required) gotta know how far or close you will be

car (requried) - yes or no. i really dont care what kind.. but if answer no, you must be able to get from place to place easily

phone number (required)

Special interests or Talents - (required) please list at least 5 !

are you willing to try new things? yes or no

watching porn - yes or no

toys - yes or no

how many days of the week are you available?

and will be abe to be on call?

references - at least 3 (valid names and numbers)

photo - please pm me ! (i need yours!)_

and please write a short paragraph on why i should pick you. (100 words or less please)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

BTW, DNICE35 IS DISQUALIFIED SINCE HE CAN'T DRIVE! :laugh: SORRY HONEY!:tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by meli2444

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

BTW, DNICE35 IS DISQUALIFIED SINCE HE CAN'T DRIVE! :laugh: SORRY HONEY!:tongue:

AHEMMMMM...... excuse me "playa hata", but I believe the lady said :

car (requried) - yes or no. i really dont care what kind.. but if answer no, you must be able to get from place to place easily

and yes I have a car.... driving it is a whole different story, but I do have my "ghetto-limo" driver who can take me from place to place with ease. I just have to be at a certain spot on the hour every hour :tongue:

so there I am back in the hunt......:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by dnice35

AHEMMMMM...... excuse me "playa hata", but I believe the lady said :

car (requried) - yes or no. i really dont care what kind.. but if answer no, you must be able to get from place to place easily

and yes I have a car.... driving it is a whole different story, but I do have my "ghetto-limo" driver who can take me from place to place with ease. I just have to be at a certain spot on the hour every hour :tongue:

so there I am back in the hunt......:D

MY BAD!!!!! :laugh::tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nycchic24

gabo - yeah you haave no idea..

grammarpopo - no n, you need to send your picture

dnice - we need to negotiate this fee thing.

tony - yes i need references

APPLICATION: PLEASE FILL OUT THE FOLLOWING!

name - (optional) or i can just fill in the blank for you!

age - (optional) but pferrably in the 19-32 yo category

locatoin (required) gotta know how far or close you will be

car (requried) - yes or no. i really dont care what kind.. but if answer no, you must be able to get from place to place easily

phone number (required)

Special interests or Talents - (required) please list at least 5 !

are you willing to try new things? yes or no

watching porn - yes or no

toys - yes or no

how many days of the week are you available?

and will be abe to be on call?

references - at least 3 (valid names and numbers)

photo - please pm me ! (i need yours!)_

and please write a short paragraph on why i should pick you. (100 words or less please)

You are too funny!!:laugh:

If I was a guy I would definitely apply, you sexy thang;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

...eh...i think i've already had some mental practice on this sue...esp. the night we first met...let me know about a trial run...typing a resume is one thing, but test driving the equipment is another....better hurry, i'm right on the age cusp...;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by phatman

...eh...i think i've already had some mental practice on this sue...esp. the night we first met...let me know about a trial run...typing a resume is one thing, but test driving the equipment is another....better hurry, i'm right on the age cusp...;)

lol can you pick me up? or better yet, what time can you come over?

maybe i should have auditions? :idea:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×