Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"HO HO HO" HOTTIE of the month for deeeCember1

Originally posted by deeelite1

Don't you worry your sweet little head, Nobody is stealing Your drink.. alcohol and I DO NOT get along, I love my redbull.

As for the tiara this is how that stuff works... pass it along like one of those relay races where they hand off that baton.

C'mon now GIVE IT UP...:mad:

Ok Muffin TarT Tart, It doesnt work that way, everyone gets there own. So stop wanting mine so bad:mad: Be yourself, be happy with who you are:D

Now, I think you might have a multiply personalities disorder b/c on the other Thread you said you didnt steal my drink and u told me you like the way taste and now on this thread you say you dont drink!!!

I am scared again:eek:

YEAH....congrats Danielle...way to go...well deserved....wow u just got Warrior Princess status sunday and now hottie of the month!!!...ur on a roll....and wouldnt you expect it one of the Digital Crews own gets hottie of the month....so out with the old and in with the new!!!

Originally posted by bobydigital

YEAH....congrats Danielle...way to go...well deserved....wow u just got Warrior Princess status sunday and now hottie of the month!!!...ur on a roll....and wouldnt you expect it one of the Digital Crews own gets hottie of the month....so out with the old and in with the new!!!

Thank god November is finish the Hottie of Novenber Brought nothing to the table what a waste :D

Once again Digga, you have made a good decision....

Yet another hottie has been dug out of the depth's of CP and added to your own personal spank bank!!!

You are a twisted sick fuck, but thats why I love ya....

When are you doin another spin class... I have to learn some of those technique's you were sportin at RS.... lmao!!

Call me Fawker!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

on to all you freaks in CP land i know most of you know who she is and PRB HAVE PICS OF HER ALLL OVER YOU ROOMS (dogekid)since i am computer retarded and am still whacked from SF you can all have the honor and post her pic yourselves!!!

you must be mistaken. i have pics of only myself in my room. oh and one of my one and only girl....Jersee.