Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Diesel discount

nifer

just wonderin if anybody actually used this coupon at a diesel store..i wanna buy this jacket for my boyfriend from there but i dont want to go in the store and look like a complete idiot when they tell me they never heard of that coupon. I have previously printed out things from this website like reduced admission for clubs and some have said that they don't honor them. One doorman was like, "Where did u get this...Can I keep this printout?"...lol...thanks...let me know:confused:

Originally posted by snugglepumps

just wonderin if anybody actually used this coupon at a diesel store..i wanna buy this jacket for my boyfriend from there but i dont want to go in the store and look like a complete idiot when they tell me they never heard of that coupon. I have previously printed out things from this website like reduced admission for clubs and some have said that they don't honor them. One doorman was like, "Where did u get this...Can I keep this printout?"...lol...thanks...let me know:confused:

this discount coupon is from their site, so it will most likely work.