Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Att Sticky you fucking dork

i though we were buds but now i know what your dumb ass is all about i though u loved me but that whore ashley2bc told me what you had to say about me. I dont think its funny that you would make fun of my deformaty and make fun of my twins dried up head growing out my back. i will never for give you.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by stardo

i though we were buds but now i know what your dumb ass is all about i though u loved me but that whore ashley2bc told me what you had to say about me. I dont think its funny that you would make fun of my deformaty and make fun of my twins dried up head growing out my back. i will never for give you.

:confused:

your kidding right?

Originally posted by stiffler

What the fuck are you talking about? And how the hell did you talk to Ashley? I really didn't say much to her, she was asking about some cp people and well, I was a little drunk and don't remember what I said.

Sticky :

How could you let her talk to me like tjis on the internet !!!?!?!?!??!?

I don't care how good of friends you are ... I am your GILRFRIEND !!!! don't let her talk to me like that

Originally posted by piro8

:confused:

your kidding right?

dude, I don't even remember telling this girl anything. I just met her and we hooked up and all and have been talking. She seemed cool but very clingy and not particularly happy with my relationships with some of my girl-freinds. Def the jealous type, but an extreme hottie.........................so all in all, worth it. Other than a measly freindship, what good is Stardo?

Originally posted by ashleyc2b

Sticky :

How could you let her talk to me like tjis on the internet !!!?!?!?!??!?

I don't care how good of friends you are ... I am your GILRFRIEND !!!! don't let her talk to me like that

Hold on there sweety, as of yet you and I are just dating. And why the fuck would you call her and say what ever it is you said........................answer your phone already and explain.

Hold on there sweety, as of yet you and I are just dating. And why the fuck would you call her and say what ever it is you said........................answer your phone already and explain.

Listen .... I can't answer my phone b/c my boss is already pissed about my personal phone calls.... Secondly, I asked you sun night if we were gonna be EXCLUSIVE ...you said yes so that in turn means we are boyfriend / girlfriend ! Thirdly ... I didn't call her she called you sunday night after sopranos when you fell asleep ... I answered your phone as a courtesy and we were talking and I said I was sorry to hear about (you know what )

so please don't be mad baby ... I was just trying to be nice :(

Originally posted by stardo

Your mad at me for syaing "something" that you confided in me about???????????first of all I don't remember saying anything, second of all, your blabbin to all of cp...................

If you want to smack me then come do it, I am sick and tired of all this bullshit with being the nice guy. What kind of friend are you that when I tell you I don't want to go out you constantly call me to try and lure me out.........thats fucked up

Listen .... I can't answer my phone b/c my boss is already pissed about my personal phone calls.... Secondly, I asked you sun night if we were gonna be EXCLUSIVE ...you said yes so that in turn means we are boyfriend / girlfriend ! Thirdly ... I didn't call her she called you sunday night after sopranos when you fell asleep ... I answered your phone as a courtesy and we were talking and I said I was sorry to hear about (you know what )

so please don't be mad baby ... I was just trying to be nice :(

I think we need to talk, so call me when you get out of work;) I have to try and straighten this out now. Stardo won't even answer my calls thanx to you:mad:

ashley you didnt want to help your were trying to break up mine and sticky's friendship you dry rot crotch bitch so dont give me that you were trying to be a friend shit

i can see that sticky is a desprite focker who will say anything to spark up a conversation and get some tang. Its hard enough for me to live with this even when know one know but i never expect you to actually laugh and make fun of it. ITS MY TWIN BROTHER for the love god have some respect.

Most people arent like you's and just accept me like i am.

I think we need to talk, so call me when you get out of work;) I have to try and straighten this out now. Stardo won't even answer my calls thanx to you:mad:

I will just come there ..... as for this Stardo girl ..... you don't owe her anything .... she just is jealous of me babe ;) She must have liked you and now she is pissed because I am with you .... DON"T CALL HER !!! it will just feed into what she is trying to do ... make me look bad .

Originally posted by hunnie818

If this drama is real.....

It's better than melrose! :laugh:

Sticky has girlfriend!!!!!!!! ha ha ha

Did I do something to you that you find me funny, like funny how............do I make you laugh:mad: j/k

But what is so funny about me having a girlfriend. I am starting to think twice about all this gf bullshit. But the winter is here and I too like to cuddle.

Your mad at me for syaing "something" that you confided in me about???????????first of all I don't remember saying anything, second of all, your blabbin to all of cp...................

If you want to smack me then come do it, I am sick and tired of all this bullshit with being the nice guy. What kind of friend are you that when I tell you I don't want to go out you constantly call me to try and lure me out.........thats fucked up

You what the people that i know on cp love me and they dont care that i have a deformity . you shallow fuck

i cant believe you still want to speak to her after this dont you see what she is doing. Jesus i cant belive this is happening.

come on why dont you you say it u think my back is disgusting why dont you just say it to my face. She told me that when you accidently touch it over the summer you were going to hurl. Go ahead say it. STOP CALLING MY PHONE I DONT WANT TO TALK TO YOU

I will just come there ..... as for this Stardo girl ..... you don't owe her anything .... she just is jealous of me babe ;) She must have liked you and now she is pissed because I am with you .... DON"T CALL HER !!! it will just feed into what she is trying to do ... make me look bad .

You have to understand there are 2 people that mean a lot to me(as friends only)..............Jennijugs and Stardo, and I can't believe I got myself into this shit.

You have to understand there are 2 people that mean a lot to me(as friends only)..............Jennijugs and Stardo, and I can't believe I got myself into this shit.

You guys are full of shit. I think you two should just have a drink and "make out" on Friday when you see each other. :)

Please answer my calls...............................I would like to apologize to you. I think you are carrying this whole thing way to far and getting very personal. I honestly don't remember anything.

oH NOW YOU DONT REMEMBER RIGHT BUT DO YOU REMEMBET TELLING ME SAT SHE SMELLED LIKE A FISHERMAN WHARF ON A HOT DAY. YEAH HOW DO YOU LIKE IT WHEN PEOPLE TELL PEOPLE WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT THEM UHHH?

IF YOU CANT REMEMBER WHAT YOU SAY WHEN YOU DRINK THAN YOU SHOULDNT DRINK YOU HAVE A PROBLEM . SO I THINK ITS TIME TO TELL THE WORLD THAT YOU HAVE A FUCKING SPAZTIC COLON THAT CAUSES YOU TO MAKE EMBARRASING BOWEL SOUND WHEN YOU EXPLODE DIARAEAH 20 TIMES A DAY IN THE BATHROOM.

I THOUGH THAT THIS ISNT GOING TO CHANGE ANYTHING FOR ME CAUSE IM STILL ME . IM JUST MAD THAT YOU WOULD TELL SOME ONE YOU JUST MET AND MAKE FUN OF IT.